2010 and 2012 prediction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Dec 10, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

and how has raising taxes and cutting the military worked out for reducing the deficit for your employer, barry obama?

#11     Dec 10, 2009
  2. I'd like to see Huckabee if only for the Flat Tax he supports. He's just a little too evangelical for me.

#12     Dec 10, 2009
  3. Palin?!? I hope not, I do not want trailer park trash running the US

Why not Romney. I would like Romney to win.

#13     Dec 10, 2009
  4. Romney/Palin

Palin/Romney

Romney/Hickabee

Hickabee/Romney

Palin/Hickabee

Hickabee/Palin

I'll be very happy to see any of these combinations. Obama wins 2012 regardless.

#14     Dec 10, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Palins standing can only go up from here. She can control her message. She has already risen quite a bit.
    On the other hand Obama can only hope for good luck. If he can create jobs in spite of his policies, it is his only chance.

#15     Dec 10, 2009
  6. Look for a teabagger, birther, wacko right winger 3rd party populist candidate like Palin to siphon votes from the republican party and hand the election to Obama, the way Ross Perot handed the election to Clinton in 1992...

#16     Dec 10, 2009
  7. Barry wins in a landslide.

#17     Dec 10, 2009
  8. I think I posted something very similar several weeks ago. The part that I find so amusing is that the republicans don't even get it yet.

#18     Dec 10, 2009
  9. M Jared

M Jared

Demacraps will lose some seats in congress,but still control both houses

Obama wins re-election in 2012

#19     Dec 10, 2009
  10. The satanic right hates ObamaBush because he has black mascara on. That's the only reason I can think of why the filthy rightwing satanists hate the new Bush.

ObamaBush is more Bush than Bush himself. ie crooked con puppet doing the bidding of his zionist and corporate masters.

[​IMG]

#20     Dec 10, 2009