2008 Portfolio-Stoney Style*

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 1, 2008.

1. JR I'm lining up Needham buys...
    CRDC & AMSC to start & I'll check yours out tomorrow. I think that is a good way to go- already own the other two (actually sold CSUN yesterday) WU is a top pick and should be in this portfolio but I bought it a ways ago and am already up a couple bucks & didn't want to front run~ stoney

#21     Jan 3, 2008
  2. Nice move on EJ today, Target 28 is good to me !!:p
    Hope FSIN picks up too
    Madmaxer...............................................................

#22     Jan 10, 2008
  3. #8 AMSC- We have been here and we wish we were still there. A wind play executing at all levels, powerful chart.

down 2.5 since I bought it --- but Im gonna hang on to it cause 'stoned reasoning' has always appealed to me

(I have done some of it myself)

Cheers!

#23     Jan 10, 2008
  4. Looks like the UltraShort Stoney Index is doing quite nicely. When I saw this thread, I shorted LNDC and some others and created my own Ultrashort Stoney ETF.

Thank you Stoney!

#24     Jan 12, 2008
  5. hughb

hughb

stoney, what do you mean by lining up Needham buys? Do you work at Needham and Company?

I've had my eye on CRDC since December 10, I'm nearly ready to pull the trigger now. The whole med instruments area looks nice right now, they are all resisting the sellof in the broader market, i.e. BMTI, ABMD, ATSI and the big ones like BDX and BAX.

#25     Jan 13, 2008
  6. I looked at all of his Stoney's picks and Im not sure when the bottom is going to fall out here. All these things keep taking good dumps and wondering how many readers are now underwater attempting to float.

#26     Jan 15, 2008
  7. wake37

wake37

hey jr are you still all in on csun and shorting gold from around 805

#27     Jan 15, 2008
  8. I picked EJ and FSIN, Got out of EJ at 28 and today I got in again at 24. The rest of them, I am just watching them and waiting to get to MY desired entry.

like Stoney said, FSIN we took a half load, since it was overbought when He picked it up. My plan is to add to both of them around 17-22 and then set a stop loss, IF they went there.

Ahh,, I need to mention that my Shorts have done much better than longs anyway........:p

#28     Jan 15, 2008
  9. Time to review the ole portfolio...

#29     Dec 1, 2008
  10. LOL,

He is a pumper, I don't understand why it's so hard to figure out.

#30     Dec 2, 2008