2006 World Cup in Germany - Soccer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, May 17, 2006.

1. Well, we gotta start somewhere. :D Don't want foreigners accusing us of whooping up on them after all. :p

Some tapes were just on. US didn't realy look that bad. Tape of Australia match highlights was great.

I'll look forward to watching this unfold.

#61     Jun 12, 2006
  2. Not really, group C is by far the most difficult one. Ivory Coast played quite good against Argentina and makes a strong third candidate. Ghana and the USA really didn't play that well today. You won't make it throught the group stages, maybe some day ;)

But don't worry, the Netherlands will win the world cup, of course :cool:

edit: I don't think the Italy - Brasil final is possible technically.

#62     Jun 12, 2006
  3. domi93

domi93

yeah man, group C is a very Tough one too.

Im looking foward to Italy vs CR..

I post this in another thread a few days ago.
    about brazil.

Brazil won in 1958 in sweden (the only team to win a cup in another continent)
    Brazil won in 1962 and 1970.
    the won again in 1994, and 2002.

look at the math.

1970 + 1994= 3964
    2002 + 1962= 3964
    1958 + 2006= 3964

history will repeat, just on the inverse?.(probably)

1958,1962, 1966 defeat, and won again in 1970
    now
    1994, 1998 defeat , won in 2002 and will win in 2006?

brazil is too much for the rest of the world right now, butr anything can happen.

A year ago I went to spain, I saw ronaldinho playing for the Barcelona team, and guys, this man is awasome! a true artist.. and he's just 26.. Brazil have a wonderfull team this year, but they also had a wonderfull team in 1982 and they crash in the quarters finals against paolo rossi. :D

#63     Jun 12, 2006
  4. :eek: :eek: Not sure what tapes you were watching, but I saw the whole match and the U.S. looked like a junior varsity squad compared to the Czechs.

They way they played today, they will be lucky to get a tie with Ghana (after they get smoked by Italy).

#64     Jun 12, 2006
  5. Not only did I post my analysis here, I emailed it to others outside the US. Among the responses this morning is a picture of somebody's ass. Guess I got a little carried away. :(

#65     Jun 13, 2006
  6. :D

#66     Jun 13, 2006
  7. .

IV_Trader: can you stay away from politics , you f*cking commie parasite ?

SouthAmerica: Based on your reply I can tell that you must be fuming that the USA had a lesson of soccer given by an ex-communist country.

The commies really got to you… 3 X 0

Finally today you be able to see how you are supposed to play soccer.

Enjoy it.

By the way, in Brazil we have teams of the second division that play better soccer than the USA played against the Czechs. Right now the USA soccer team does not belong among the first 10 best teams in the world as per FIFA’s ranking.

#67     Jun 13, 2006
  8. The key words are "ex-communist country" , just like the country where I was born.
    Try to sell your bs ideas there , where people had a "privilege" to see how communism works in the real life and not in your utopic fantasy world.
    Now get lost and let's watch some soccer : " Its a beautiful game"

#68     Jun 13, 2006
  9. .

Southamerica: Reply to IV_Trader

You will be able to see the best soccer in the world about 3 hours from now.

Go Brazil!!!!!!!!

#69     Jun 13, 2006
  10. agree !

#70     Jun 13, 2006