2006 World Cup in Germany - Soccer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, May 17, 2006.

1. #51     Jun 12, 2006
  2. Not looking good so far, a few chances to get a goal, but we are just not playing that well. I can imagine the early goal was just trying to get adjusted to world cup play, realization they are finally there.

The second goal, well that guy just hit that perfectly, nothing could have been done about it.

Lets hope they score a goal soon.

#52     Jun 12, 2006
  3. Well.... I know one thing for sure, even if USA was going up against the #1 team in the world, and the team destined to win the world cup, the USA players certainly didn't do anything to help themselves in that game.

Just didn't seem like there was a bit of energy, nothing in the mid-field, defense seemed a bit lazy, and no one wanted to be a playmaker.

Disappointing :(

Would have been happy if USA put even a single goal up on the board, but just no effort it appeared.

#53     Jun 12, 2006
  4. I am also incredibly disappointed.

They deserved to have lost. Makes you wonder what they do or did to prepare for this type of match.

I felt like going out there and punching them in the face.

#54     Jun 12, 2006
  5. .

optionpro007: Now it's time for the US to show the world...once more...

SouthAmerica: That it can’t do anything right these days.

Sorry optionpro007 but you remind me of George W. Bush and his wishful thinking.

JMowery1987: Well.... I know one thing for sure, even if USA was going up against the #1 team in the world, and the team destined to win the world cup, the USA players certainly didn't do anything to help themselves in that game.

June 12, 2006

SouthAmerica: The USA did not lose to the # 1 team in the world – since the # 1 team in the world has been “Brazil” for a long time.

#55     Jun 12, 2006

6. can you stay away from politics , you f*cking commie parasite ?

#56     Jun 12, 2006
  7. After seeing Ghana play it is obvious the US has absolutely no chance.

Great game against Italy.!

#57     Jun 12, 2006
  8. domi93

domi93

the Czech Republic team is the number 2 in the world behind Brasil team,by FIFA world ranking. the US team are in the most powerfull group of all.

US team is not in that league Yet..soccer is not even a popular sport here. but we will improve a lot in the future, we are developing a grupo of very talented teens like the phenomenal Freddy Abdu. we just started to really play in world cups in 1990, and now we're the number 5 team in the FiFa world ranking, so we're improving very very fast.

in fact, Only,Brasil,argentina,italy,Czech Republic,holland,UK and germany have real chance to get at the semifinals.

Other countries with long soccer tradition like mexico dont have a single hope to be at quarter finals...

probably, the final will be Italy vs Brasil..

#58     Jun 12, 2006
  9. #59     Jun 12, 2006
  10. domi93

domi93

LoL!:D

#60     Jun 12, 2006