2006 Washington St., SF #8

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Sep 15, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. mlawson71

mlawson71

That is a very classy place.

3. I actually used to live 2 blocks from there back in the 90s. I know it looks nice, but the amount of cockroaches(the little german ones) in that area is freaking insane. My place was sprayed once per week and I still saw roaches everyday and I kept the place spotless.

Anyway, the people who live in that place now are weird. A bunch of paintings of white kids, but a black virgin Mary picture with a black baby Jesus? I wouldn't trust what kind of weird stuff they did in that place.

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

I hate cockroaches so much. We get people to spray every six months against them just in case. Disgusting critters (the roaches, not the people, obviously).

5. My secret to living a cockroach free life is to only live in areas that are newly built that were just raw land before. Living in a place like S.F. where people have lived there for 100+ years means you'll never get rid of cockroaches. They live in the sewers and they've been breeding since the 1700s.

6. RRY16

RRY16

You're full of crap I lived near there also on Wash st, never had problems with cockroaches, it's one of the nicest areas in the city..your problem I would guess was with cocksuckers.

7. No, I'm not. I was on the other side of the park on Sacramento. Unless you are higher than around the 10th floor, you're going to see cockroaches all the time.

8. dealmaker

dealmaker

I lived 2 blocks North on Pacific and I did not experience any infestation either...