2006 all over again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by timcar, May 25, 2011.

1. Agreed ... I think Dallas deserves the title much more than Miami, who would have serious trouble fitting through doors if they won first time out of the box with the all-star line-up, what with their already hugely inflated egos.

Still reeling from last night's Bulls choke-fest ... what an unbelieveably amateur performance in the 4th quarter.

#11     May 27, 2011
  2. Yes, he did a lot while here, I agree.

Did you happen to see how he left us though? Do you know all the promises he made and then just bailed? WTF happened to him against Boston last year?

For example: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/174990-lebrons-goal-bring-title-to-cleveland

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Hmmmm, perhaps I missed the party, but don't think we won a damn thing with him here.

BTW, the best sports figure in Cleveland history is referenced in my username thank you very much.

:D :D :D

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eX7FKDI-fGQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     May 27, 2011
  3. Yeah, WTF was that? We were watching the game at a benefit I was at and it sure looked like they had it, just had to close it out.

Should be an interesting offseason in Chicago - assuming there is an offseason.

I'd love nothing more than the NBA to lockout for a very long time and correct the bullsh!t trades, guys creating their own teams, etc. I love how you can trade a player, receiving team cuts him and then you re-sign. Yes, the Cavs did that w/ Z and I thought it was ridiculous. Baseball too - just dump your guys if you are out of it and load up a couple teams just in time for the run. Stupid. The NFL has it right.

#13     May 27, 2011
  4. Well last night the Mavs handed the Heat the same late-game smackdown the Heat gave the Bulls in game five of their series. Gotta say it felt kinda good to see. (Sorry to any Heat fans out there.)

#14     Jun 3, 2011
  5. Congrats Mavs!!!

Well done!!!

Pretty boys head back to south beach empty handed. Nice.

:D

#15     Jun 12, 2011