2005 is almost over, What is the most memorable stock market moment of year?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Arnie

Arnie

We have a winner!!!!:D :D
    Only question is which alias they used.

#41     Dec 1, 2005
  2. i agree. Fat people is the story of the year.

#42     Dec 1, 2005

3. someone is a bit cranky.... and so very vague..... above lies the temper tantrum of the year

#43     Dec 1, 2005
  4. what about interest rates, and alan greenspan.

#44     Dec 2, 2005
  5. April bottom.. (s&p 1136) .many were expecting a Black Monday -- you could just feel the fear watching the ticker ....

well, now we know it was the best buying opportunity of the year.

#45     Dec 2, 2005
  6. Quit crying like a pussy. Leave if you don't like it here.

P.S.--Nice job of ruining a good thread with off topic bullshit.

#46     Dec 2, 2005
  7. Chood

Chood

Burial for now of privatization of Social Security, a dream shot for pump-and-dumpers. Shelved for now is its planned investment committee, a triumvirate actually, Newt in the chair, joined by Jack Grubman and Henry Blodget.

#47     Dec 2, 2005
  8. didnt bush claim victory already on the carrier? :p

ok, but i disagree with moving... the point of democracy is to try to overthrow a bad government, not run from it. (think tea party... our forefathers would highly recommend it and give the thumbs up). its time to grab our pitchforks and lanterns.;o

#48     Dec 2, 2005

9. 110% agree..

problem is now there are not enough people who think that way as they are to busy in the mall shopping for gucci/fendi/prada purchased with fiat dollars from their 10th refi and paying the nanny to sit the kids in front of MTV all day...

sad sad day in this country.. :(

#49     Dec 2, 2005
  10. For once I think you're on the right track! :) In the future, I do plan to establish a residence for part of the year in either New Zealand or Iceland...

Quote from bighog:

Bush has a new plan for Victory in Iraq: Claim victory and leave.

If i was a young person and or was raising kids i would be thinking real serious about going to Australia or New Zealand, etc.

#50     Dec 2, 2005