2002 Lows (Dow 7500, S&P 800) are the supports?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crgarcia, Jan 15, 2009.

1. S2007S

S2007S

This market is years and years away from new highs, I actually dont see any kind of new highs for at least a decade, the other thing I will make clear is that this market will be range bound for alot longer than you actually think.

Everyday on these programs money managers say that the markets usually bottom 6 months in advance while the economy still looks like its heading lower, there still on that whole thought that this is the same recession as past recessions, they need to wake the F$ck up and realize this is something we have never seen before.

#11     Jan 15, 2009
  2. Shorts lose.

#12     Jan 15, 2009
  3. Dow up 12...shorts lose?
    you are a dipshit...

#13     Jan 15, 2009
  4. I'm not so sure that they aren't aware... more like, they need to find any reason possible to get the public to buy... it's a scam, remember that.

"Liquidity" must be created somehow.

#14     Jan 15, 2009
  5. Futures on fire. BAC to report earnings on Friday instead of next week. You can't really make much money shorting this market. Just buy the dips and be patient.

#15     Jan 15, 2009
  6. LOL I thought ET always stood for Entertainment Tonight :D Never fails...you can always find entertaining posts on ET :p

#16     Jan 15, 2009