2001 Bentley Arnage For Sale...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NTB, May 31, 2010.

1. schizo

schizo

Just wondering. Why can't you have both Bentley and SUV? I don't understand why you couldn't possibly keep 2 vehicles.

#11     Jul 9, 2010
  2. Stock go up! Hurray! But alas, sometimes stock go down. :(

#12     Jul 9, 2010
  3. NTB

NTB

I already have another vehicle and can really only drive one at a time.

#13     Jul 9, 2010
  4. Seller lists Ft Lee, NJ as his address in the eBay listing -- question that comes to mind right away, since Ft Lee is right at the GWB, is whether the car has any rough and tumble NYC miles under its belt.

#14     Jul 9, 2010
  5. NTB

NTB

Do you think it would look like that if it was driven actively to NYC? It's been to NYC often, but, I've avoided all the potholes and carjackers. :)

#15     Jul 9, 2010
  6. What happens if the Max bid is 35K Would you let it go at that price? Just curious.

#16     Jul 9, 2010
  7. This is why I am glad I never got Married. Serial Monogamy is much better.

#17     Jul 9, 2010
  8. NTB

NTB

Yes, my wife and baby are over 1,000 pounds. My wife weighs 991 and my baby is just over 10 pounds (but going up). A car seat just isn't right in a Bentley and when you add in strollers, baby bjorns, diapers, diaper bags, bug-a-boos, toys for the kid, burp clothes, etc. the extra room of an SUV really helps. Plus they often have those cool DVD players in the head rest to entertain the baby.

As for the question about letting it go for $35k, yes, I would have to. I suspect the price will be higher and this is a very efficient market, much like a liquid equity. Enough eyes watching the price and item to keep things rationale. My estimate is $35k-40k for the final price on this.

Good start thus far I think.

#18     Jul 9, 2010
  9. NTB

NTB

1) I also bought a new driver's side floormat.

By the way, this is $250 for this car just for the driver's side floormat as an FYI...:)

#19     Jul 9, 2010
  10. r-in

r-in

"Pikers on this site can't afford", or maybe just don't give a crap. I buy most of my expensive vehicles based on need. I have a van because I have 3 kids and I transport them, their friends, and sports equipment. We have a Corolla for the wife to go back and forth to work. It is comfortable, and gets decent mileage for the task. If I want to piss my money away on nonsense I buy motorcycles and airplanes. Cars, I don't give a shit about. If it doesn't serve a purpose it is a car that is a waste of money. That's just me, and I guess if it makes me a piker, oh well, Ill cry about it another day.
    Some of us have other interests/ hobbies, and cars may not be the holy grail to piss our money away on.
    Sorry NTB, not to piss on your thread, I just get tired of the people who don't make money doing anything condeming everyone on this site, because they don't chase everything that costs a fair amount of money they wish they had, but are unwilling to put in any work to make.
    Wow, that was a run on sentence. Here come the grammarians.

#20     Jul 12, 2010