2000 Years... Government STILL Hasn't Learned The Basics... :>(

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gnome, Jan 28, 2009.

1. fox news and rush linbaugh followers?

#11     Jan 28, 2009
  2. LOL even more so the liberal media. But of course MM thinks it's smarter than everyone else but why wouldn't they? They are on their high horses feeling so much more ethically superior voting for Mr. Change. It makes you feel good doesn't? Unless of course you're Jesse Jackson and you just lost millions of dollars because they won't be coming to you anymore. They have someone higher to go to now.

Please spare me if you are a yankee. Just watch "Gone With the Wind" and you'll know how I feel. K? Thx

#12     Jan 28, 2009
  3. gnome

gnome

By the time we collectively wake up, any of us with money will feel like Georgians when Sherman "ran through us like crap through a goose".

(Did I get the references right... Patton too?)

#13     Jan 28, 2009
  4. If they have not done it in the past 2000 years....

It is not likely that they will do it in the next 2000 years....

The track record speaks for itself....

................................................................................

Structural change is required....

"A New One "

One that "Works"....

#14     Jan 28, 2009
  5. Exactly! All Obama needs as one of those little mustaches to go with his fascist rhetoric.

This country needs to wake up and repeal the 22nd amendment so George Bush can serve his country for another 8 years. The last 8 years were the best in our history and probably in any country's history. I am sick and tired of people misunderestimating Bush and what he did for us.

#15     Jan 28, 2009
  6. how stupid can one person be?

#16     Jan 28, 2009
  7. fhl

fhl

the fed will save us

[​IMG]

#17     Jan 28, 2009
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Hah!! Wow.

#18     Jan 28, 2009
  9. I don't know. You tell me.

There's a lot of blowhards in the political process, you know, a lot of hot-air artists, people who have got something fancy to say. They have no disregard to embetter themselves or me.

And he, unfortunately, has been to too many disaster as president. This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating. Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy. He abandoned free market principles to save the free market system. And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place.

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."—Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

#19     Jan 28, 2009
  10. he was wrong about this too. we figured it out before he left.

#20     Jan 28, 2009