2000 thousand dollars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by college ruled, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammo

ammo

a loss? you should not wait for it to grow, taking losses is a skill,you don;t want them but they will be more than half your trades,it's a necessary cost of doing business,you would want them to be small,to use poker, it's like an ante to see your cards, if they are lousy, you get out and lose the ante, if you stay in on a longshot, lousy odds,as in i don't know,you will lose more and more often

#41     Sep 4, 2012
  2. if i had a good reason to close out here iwould...but i dont. ijust have a vague uneasy feeling...

i will hold till 70, then decide:confused:

#42     Sep 4, 2012
  3. ...if i dont like it and i am the worst of retail..(i;m new and retail).then i should fade my feelings here and saty long?

this is what goes thru my mind..

holding my longs...but feeling pain

i want to bail here but wont

#43     Sep 4, 2012
  4. this is BS territory ...if i wasnt already long here i wouldnt initiate one.

but see ya @ 70 :D

#44     Sep 4, 2012
  5. ammo

ammo

you should have no feelings and no mind, just react like a machine to the info infront of you ,you are at sea on a raft, watching for sharks, in your case your feelings and your thoughts are the shark,stay away from them,this is your need to be right, market doesn't know you exist,so you brought the market into your own little world, you have to leave your world in the drawer while trading or you will perish from trying to climb with the extra weight

#45     Sep 4, 2012
  6. thats great if you are completely mechanized...

but when i traded off the sim....i just got in the zone..

i picked every turn. IIIIII picked EVERY turn...not some robot...god that felt great,...

god, that felt great

#46     Sep 4, 2012
  7. 500:1 levered

:D

#47     Sep 4, 2012

8. assuming that was written into the trading plan before you executed.

#48     Sep 4, 2012
  9. -1

#49     Sep 4, 2012

10. you were doomed from your first post.

line 5

#50     Sep 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.