2000 thousand dollars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by college ruled, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm going to let this trade roll a bit south...

#31     Sep 4, 2012
  2. i welcome you but you will get my blow by blow commentary..you may get sick of me...but i'm new and i am micro managing every trade:)

#32     Sep 4, 2012
  3. here is the thing...i want to cover here...make aa few pips be the hero with all winning trades today...but this could sell off major...what to do..holding shorts here

#33     Sep 4, 2012
  4. ammo

ammo

micro is fine, just use macro to enter

#34     Sep 4, 2012
  5. i'm nervous here because i'm not sure what i will do if this trades back to even...
    i'm not sure what is "right" thing to do in that event

#35     Sep 4, 2012
  6. i made up my mind...out shorts @68

long 50,000units @68

we bounce?thats my bet and i'm going with it

#36     Sep 4, 2012
  7. looking thru this i think we will climb the slow ladder from here...i dont see a big drop here i see a slow climb..up at least for a few pips

something above 70?

#37     Sep 4, 2012
  8. add another 1/4 lot @ 63..

looking for 71

#38     Sep 4, 2012
  9. ammo

ammo

at that nervous point you are hanging in to get lucky and not be wrong,you havent much experience yet, the hardest thing to accept is being wrong,in trading that is a crucial tool to own,you should only trade the few setups you know and sit on your hands the rest of time, learning,it's free when you are flat, it's very expensive when you are wrong, and you only have a few bullets,if you had a small job that brought home 500 a week, you would keep it til you found something better, you should be happy with small gains and building your acct so the gains will grow when you use your setups in larger size...i'm nor sure what to do is the time to close psoition and wait for a good poker hand

#39     Sep 4, 2012
  10. thank you for this makes sense.

right now for first time today i feel unsure about my position. all the other trades TODAY i felt good about them..but these last two longs ...

if you feel uneasy but can't put your finger on just why...should you get out even at a loss?

#40     Sep 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.