$2000 for Swifttrade training?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by e-stylz, Nov 29, 2006.

1. how much exactly? and what are transaction fees etc.

#11     Dec 5, 2006
  2. Incidently, Title's payout is also much higher than Swift's.

#12     Dec 5, 2006

3. nice 1st post...

Gotta like this question on the sign up form:

"APPROXIMATLY HOW MANY SHARES DO YOU TRADE PER DAY? "

http://www.titletrading.com/careers.html

Noooo churning lol.

#13     Dec 5, 2006
  4. ccaminc

ccaminc Guest

The fees and charges are amost same as Swifttrade, but the bonus pay out is about 50% of the month PnL.

#14     Dec 5, 2006
  5. How long has TitleTrader been around? I've never heard of it. I thought Swift was the only prop company that did "this type of trading"

What type of training do they offer specifically?

#15     Dec 6, 2006
  6. Kind of like Swifttrade's home page www.swifttrade.com

Note on the front page where it says "I traded ONE MILLION shares of microsoft stock today, but I guess that's not churning.

#16     Dec 6, 2006
  7. ccaminc

ccaminc Guest

Title trading has been around about 3 years. Most traders have been busy and never look away from trading, if you have friends trading with other co. you get information quicker.

Regarding training---It will really depend on the branch. Titletrading's training--They will mentor you the standard method that those guys used to make big money, and which stock those guys are trading. They want all their traders make living by teaching you the method and providing the infor. You need turn the standard method into your own way after daily practise.

#17     Dec 9, 2006
  8. that sounds very good.what kind of method do they teach, scalp, position, technical?

#18     Dec 9, 2006
  9. you're an idiot... why would you pay?? thats the only way they place can make $$$ "training". if they were that good then why "train' anyone keep your trade secerets. IMHO

#19     Dec 9, 2006
  10. Decel

Decel

Simple. Having 100 traders making money and giving half to you is a lot better than having 50 traders doing it.

#20     Dec 9, 2006