$2000 for Swifttrade training?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by e-stylz, Nov 29, 2006.

1. e-stylz

e-stylz

I was told during my interview at Swifttrade that I would have to pay $2000 for training.

I thought the training at Swifttrade was free?

Has anyone had to pay the $2000 for the training? And if so was it worth it?

I really need to know if I should pursue this...

$2000 is alot of money.

Any feedback would be most appreciated...Thanks

2. wilso

wilso

Yo~

I'm a swift trader ( FULL TIME ) ! As i know u don't have to pay anything.....

The only way u can become a real trader ( FULL TIME ) U have to made $2000

Remember is MADE $2000 ( a month ) NOT TO PAY $2000

Good luck

3. I wouldnt pay it what country are you in?

4. e-stylz

e-stylz

Thanks Wilso...

I think that sounds more logical...

5. woooowww only 2k to pound oouutt a million shares a month???? bulll mkt y'allll

6. I paid 400$ as an initial training fee.
    Then had to make 2000 in a month to become a trader.

If you succeed, you won't even think back on it.

7. $400?! Where at?

8. $2000 may seem like a lot of money, but the education and instruction Don gives you may be worth it.

Think of it this way. If you had paid $2000 for a real estate seminar in 2000 and then used the information to buy houses, then wouldnt that have been worth it?

In this situation, if you have never traded anything before in your life, this might be valuable. Even if you dont last at Bright Trading, the information you take away in regards will probably be a lot more then you could have learned on your own.

Im not a big fan of prop trading, but it would be interesting to sit down with someone like Don to see what he has to say. He did trade at an exchange for ten years in the 80s. Obviously, he must have something interesting to say.

9. Eagle, The guy is talking about swift trading, not Bright trading

Not to confuse you, but if you don't make 2000 in a month, what do you become?

10. ccaminc

ccaminc Guest

If you are in Canada, Title Trading's(www.titletrading.com) Commissioning is much higher than Swiftrade, You can go with Titletrading, they do not charge any training fee.

#10     Dec 5, 2006