$2000 Daily...? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EminitraderDM, Oct 5, 2008.

1. That’s exactly how im going to start. I think there is definitely some truth to what you’re saying.

There are a lot of people trading who are extremely successful! If I was able to pull $2000+ a day I wouldn’t be on this forum first of all, and second, I would be in a hotel room in the Dominican with my laptop and an ocean view.

#51     Oct 6, 2008
  2. If I didn't no any better I would say that you're a starving Real Estate Agent?

Nah that couldn't be it. Though there is quite a chip on that shoulder of yours.

#52     Oct 6, 2008
  3. If you don't want to lose money, this is probably not the business for you.

#53     Oct 6, 2008
  4. Yeah but you guys make it back im sure or you wouldnt be here.

What I do like about this business is that everything is up to yourself. Your as good as you want or as bad as you want depending on how much you work at it.

#54     Oct 6, 2008
  5. For the record, I'm very rich and successful as a trader, but I can't prove it because it's against my religion. When you doubt me, I'll be back to point out how much I don't care.

#55     Oct 6, 2008
  6. THE FACT THAT YOU EVEN HAD TO WRITE THIS, ASSURES THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE INSECURE AND MOST LIKELY BROKE AND VERY UNSSUCCESSFUL :eek:

#56     Oct 6, 2008
  7. I have to agree, thats a terrible excuse.

#57     Oct 6, 2008
  8. volente_00

volente_00

Amateurs focus on how much they can make
    Pros focus on how much they can lose

You will understand this one day should you choose to put in the work.

#58     Oct 6, 2008

9. Very true, I couldn't agree more. However, you do have to make money, and know you can make money first.

#59     Oct 6, 2008
  10. I appreciate the great response! I plan to start with real money very shortly.(1 Contract to start)

I certainly hope it doest take years! I was told the same thing when I started in real estate although ended up shattering that mold. It would be great if I could do the same thing with day trading.

#60     Oct 6, 2008