$2000 Daily...? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EminitraderDM, Oct 5, 2008.

1. moarla

moarla

you would maby also agree on that: a 12pt range doesnt mean, you can only make 12pts :))))
    in a range of 12 pts you can have 10 times up and down.... correcto?

#41     Oct 6, 2008
  2. How do you do that!?
    How longhave you been trading to be able to pull off 20 pts a day?

#42     Oct 6, 2008
  3. Mecro

Mecro

You claim to make more than $1k a day and you're concerned about margins on S&P futures, which are pretty damn good comparing to most other products you can trade?

If you supposedely make so much in real estate (big lol right there already), you should have good capital and should trade with the least leverage possible, not the most. Hence, margins should not matter to you.

In other words, you are full of shit or a clever troll.

#43     Oct 6, 2008
  4. Disagree. PnL ratio is akin to W/L ratio. Neither is useful for a trader. A 2:1 trader can be loser just as an a 30/70 W/L trader can be a winner.

The key is disciplined money/trade management.

Again, a qualified disagreement. The qualification being the definition of scalping. In the true sense of term, 1-3 ticks, I agree. Actually, with that define, I would submit a retail trader would not be successful at all.

However, an expanded definition to be something between scalp and swing, now that is the sweet spot IMO. Always mindful that time=risk.

Osorico

#44     Oct 6, 2008
  5. Remember: Futures is a zero sums game. You win $1,000 someone loses $1000.

so you have to be better than the other side.
    What makes you think you are or ever will be?

The question should be:

Are you happy with -$1,000 losing days?

#45     Oct 6, 2008
  6. Lol you would be suprised. I probably make twice as much as you, and im probably still half your age considering I havnt even made it to the legal drinking age in the "US of A". Our Real Estate Market isnt in the toilette like it is there...actually, it isnt just the real estate market thats in the toilette down there haha

Just the fact that your so arrogant, coupled with all the posts under your belt tells me your a forum "nut" with no actual results.

However, I could be wrong.

#46     Oct 6, 2008
  7. <i>"you would maby also agree on that: a 12pt range doesnt mean, you can only make 12pts :))))
    in a range of 12 pts you can have 10 times up and down.... correcto?"</i>

Nope... I call bullshit on the whole thing. All theory, no reality. But I can easily be proven wrong. Just post a few blotters and prove otherwise.

fwiw, my day has begun with two turns: long for +6pts into the premarket news blast and short for +4pts into the opening bell. 10-lots turned, +$2,000 daily objective covered from now until Wednesday afternoon.

#47     Oct 6, 2008
  8. I never lose money! That’s why im hesitant about this profession.

#48     Oct 6, 2008
  9. It's dead easy. Like taking candy from a bay. LOL Everyone is making $2,000+ per day working from home....so the vendors would have you believe. Try it with 1 contract and see how you do.

#49     Oct 6, 2008
  10. Holy Shit! Finally a big talker with some actually results...nice.
    How many contracts are you trading?

#50     Oct 6, 2008