$2000 Daily...? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EminitraderDM, Oct 5, 2008.

1. The best way to learn is the hard way. In this business there is no other way.

#11     Oct 5, 2008
  2. I'm not at all intimidated by that. I have always felt as though it was the right way!

#12     Oct 5, 2008
  3. trimble

trimble

2000 a day can be done, but it takes time and hard work. Ive traded the E-mini's since 2000 and Scalp anywhere from 50-500 contracts at a time. You must spend hours and hours in front of the screen learning how the markets act and react at different levels. I spend 60-70 hours per week studying the markets. More important you must work on yourself and learn how you act and react from an emotional standpoint. There are no secrets in this business it takes way more time, effort and dedication than anyone thinks. But be prepared for at least 3 years of frustration and more importantly be ready to have your stomach ripped out many times before you are on your way. Good luck, it can be done!!!

#13     Oct 5, 2008

4. ALoha mate you can check my journal '5%-10% per day profit' if you wnat to see me and other traders post bot live forecats, live calls, and screenshots of profits.

And as answer to your question $2,000 profit means nothing unless you say what your starting capital is???

For example i started with all the money i had in the world (£759), turned that into 5,600 in under 3months.

Withdrew 3k for a flats 5month rent, and now from 2k account im making average £1,500 - £5,000 per month traidng at just £2 per tick.

So i cudnt do the 2k per day yet from my size account, but if you start with 100k account you should easily be able to make 2k per day.

#14     Oct 5, 2008
  5. As a novice, you need to think in terms of points, not dollars.

$2000 a day is very doable for a professional but highly unlikely for a novice.

#15     Oct 5, 2008
  6. Im calling your bluff... you say you are scalping 50-500 contracts at a clip and you are talking with skeptism imo about how making 2K a day is possible?

50 x 1 ES tick NET = $625 ... 1 tick, not 1 handle
    500 x 1 ES tick NET = $6250 ... 1 tick, not 1 handle.

BTW; I do agree however, with the time, effort, dedication, and knowledge of thyself part of your post.

Osorico

#16     Oct 5, 2008
  7. How achievable is 3 points a day on the E-mini S&P 500?

I will start with a 15K account. Thats what I feel comfortable with...

#17     Oct 5, 2008
  8. "They" might feel like giving some vague yet insightful advice around the water cooler from time to time :cool:

#18     Oct 5, 2008
  9. It's achievable if you do not strictly aim for 3 points a day, but trade so your winners - losers = 3 points a day over the long run.

$15K is just enough money for 3 contracts but if I were you, I would focus on trading a single contract right now.

#19     Oct 5, 2008
  10. trimble

trimble

You do not want to even think about calling my bluff!!! you see how many posts I have on this worthless site. I come here when I'm bored to read stupid crap. I do not want to get into all the stupid proof etc.. Because no matter what I dont care what anyone thinks on this site. If I showed statements, tax returns on this site it would not matter. I don't come here to brag b/c I dont need affirmation from anyone here. I know what I do and can prove it. But why???? I'm not selling anything, nor do I have another motive etc.. I was one of the first remote traders on the TT trading platform in late 99-2000, I have a direct T-1 line from my trading office into the CME/CBOT builidng this technology alone cost me 7k per month. I own two seats on the CME one is a GEM seat and the other is an IOM. I pay under 10cents per contract b/c of my volume. If you can't recognize that I'm a professional trader than sorry my friend. Good luck

#20     Oct 5, 2008