200 unique visitors a day website. 0 from Google/search engines

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HongMeng, Aug 23, 2019.

1. HongMeng

HongMeng

My website was launched in 2011 but it went offline in 2015 due to less money.

Since 2011, my website got 0 visitors from google and search engines (SEO).

Since December 2018, my website is getting 50 to 200 unique and real visitors everyday from my internet work (forum signatures etc..). My website is getting "0' visitors from Google and search engines since re-launch in 2018.

Now my website is in good position. That shows if people work hard there is no need for google and search engines.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

so you're proud of not catering to the biggest used search engine on the planet, wtf? No offense, but facebook pages get more views than that.

3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

You can feed yourself with your hands or with utensils.

Food tastes better with a fork or spoon!! And less messy too!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  4. Sig

Sig

I think it is either a bot or a combination of a language barrier and some developmental disabilities, all it's posts seem to be jibberish.

5. Walanee

Walanee

Chrome browser (scam) may give false virus alert. Use Firefox, Opera, Brave, Internet explorer browsers

6. Sig

Sig

The best part of the whole page is at the end:
    "Many people will say that my website has 1995 design. 'dangerousmother.com' with 1995 design is internet's heritage.
    200 million websites on the internet went for modern designs and forgot internet's heritage. "
    You just can't make this shit up! Although I have to admit he did get a bunch of us to go visit his web site, thus reinforcing in his delusional thought process that he's some kind of David against the Google Goliath. I've modified my hypothesis to language barrier combined with mental illness, a bot just couldn't come up with that!

7. LiasMeh

LiasMeh

That is a Gold nugget :finger:

8. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I actually used to love webpages like that. I found this one page at http://www.anusha.com/ in the 90s.

It was basically this page written by this guy named sam sloan who had all these stories about getting arrested in afghanistan, making $47k in a day in the stock market, having a wife that got kidnapped and taken to Pakistan, his adventures with prostitutes in thailand and a bunch of other random shit about chess and current events and being a taxi driver and a few other interesting stories(at least they were interesting to me back in the 90s.)

I hadn't visited that site in a while but looks like he was still updating it up until 2016 when he supposedly decided to "run against Hillary" for the democratic nomination.