$200 Million per Day For Mumbai Trip

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 2, 2010.

1. The race card? Again? How did that work out for you losers in the midterms? :p You libtards are so detached from reality...

#31     Nov 5, 2010
  2. No, not policies...it was his "failing to sell" skills. He just need a few more hundred TV appearances...

#32     Nov 5, 2010
  3. I think it's rather telling that the Right feels compelled to exaggerate and fabricate.

#33     Nov 5, 2010
  4. So says the unemployed Canadian fag hag.

#34     Nov 5, 2010
    #35     Nov 5, 2010
  6. It seems I hit a nerve. How unfortunate. :)

#36     Nov 5, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

It doesnt matter if it cost 1 million, or 200 million, there is no difference in my eyes.

If it cost 1 million a day it is still money we dont have. Why do we need to send our politicians off to foreign countries just to glad hand other politicians at a million dollars or more per day. This is exactly the reason we are in this mess. And yes i realise bush did it too and he is just as big of a shit head. We live in the age of the internet there is no reason to waste this kind of money anymore so that people can talk with each other.

Saving on spending starts from the top down, these people in washington dont get it, they treat a million dollars, or even a billion dollars as if it is nothing.

I have an idea, how bout we take a plane, fly it over the middle of somalia and push a politician out the door with a parachute and 1 million dollars attached to him, we will film him as he lands in the city center, and maybe it would send a message back home as to exactly what a million dollars is worth. Bernanke can parachute in with the politician except we will attach the 600 billion he just dropped to his body, and see how he makes out.

#37     Nov 5, 2010
  8. Are you serious? Do you not understand that the purpose of the trip, in which the president will be accompanied by a number of US business leaders, is to generate trade? To stimulate the economy? Something like a sales call? Is the leader of the free world now supposed to be a shut-in? There is the question of materiality as well as one of national identity and purpose. You genuinely seem ashamed of your president. And, sorry, but you come across as rather petulant.

#38     Nov 5, 2010
  9. Maybe he's tired of golf for a while.

#39     Nov 5, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

LOL, yeah lets keep this relationship strong, you mind telling me exactly what we are going to export to india? This is a relationship we must keep strong at all costs, lets keep screwing ourselves by importing all of indias shit.

If by petulant you mean irritated, yes, i am extremely irritated with these idiots in washington acting like royalty and jet setting around the world for a photo op and a handshake at the cost of millions of dollars per day.

#40     Nov 5, 2010