$200 Million per Day For Mumbai Trip

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 2, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL yeah maybe its only $100M per day. :D

#11     Nov 2, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Priceless huh? With Politicians being a dime a dozen?

#12     Nov 2, 2010
  3. Fucking royalty.

#13     Nov 2, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Unbelievable, meanwhile i just heard keith olbermann on msnbc asking the panel of dipshits if the problem the democrats are really facing is that they simply didnt go far enough with the stimulus spending. These people dont get it.

The only way this ends for us is bankruptcy or violent revolution or both.

#14     Nov 2, 2010
  5. lsd47

lsd47

It doesn't mater if it's 10 million a day , it's totally irresponsible considering the number of families that are homeless in the USA and the number of children that are starving!

I would suggest to him video conferencing, but it's probably too complicated for him because he is the idiot who can't hold the phone correctly!

#15     Nov 2, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

...and the HUGE budget deficit and the ballooning national debt and the shrinking value of the US dollar...

#16     Nov 2, 2010
  7. Some people will swallow anything placed in front of them, no matter how telling the smell may be.

Meanwhile, the Right suddenly believes that the leader of the free world shouldn't venture out beyond the Poconos? Even though the president is to be accompanied by a number of business leaders to encourage trade and thereby stimulate the economy? Is there perhaps a reason why these new and special rules suddenly apply to the current president?

#18     Nov 5, 2010
  8. Agreed.I wouldn't expect anything less from the people who belives the bull shit the Republican and Tea Party tells them

#19     Nov 5, 2010
  9. Really? So while similar trips by past presidents cost something over $5 million, you would like President Obama to do it on less than 1% of that? You're an idiot.

#20     Nov 5, 2010