$200 billion list against China announced

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. schweiz

schweiz

Hilarious Trump again!

When the meeting was finished his comment was:The NATO summit in Brussels, according to American President Donald Trump, went "great". He is "very satisfied" that all Member States have promised to increase their contribution quickly. A lot of progress has been made, NATO is now much stronger than two days ago. ROFLMAO.

Earlier, all Member States had met in an extraordinary session because Trump threatened to step out of NATO, but afterwards it sounded that the US remains "very committed" to NATO. LOL.

A Croatian journalist dared to ask Trump at the press conference if he will tweet again differently when he gets on the plane. "I do not do that", Trump replied, "I am a very stable genius". :D

#32     Jul 12, 2018
  3. Humpy

Humpy

Heeeeeeees coming today !!
    The view of Trump is very different from inside the asylum and of those in the Rest of The World.
    He obviously doesn't give a rat'sarse for anybody, but expects others to jump on his say so.
    To use his own tactics against him Mrs May should threaten to nationalize his assets here if he gets ultra stroppy.

#33     Jul 12, 2018
  4. schweiz

schweiz

[​IMG]

#34     Jul 12, 2018
    Humpy likes this.
  5. smallfil

smallfil

Only if you buy Chinese goods! Most products now are made by multiple countries the world over! Answer this Sherlock, if Chinese good become expensive relative to other goods sold by other countries, who wins? And I would not buy any goods from any country the US has a trade war with! Those with free trade agreements will get my business! I imagine most sensible Americans will do likewise! Why pay more for Chinese goods when you can buy goods from Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Latin America for cheaper with the same or even better quality? I am fine with Chinese companies going bankrupt! Let President Xi Jinping decide when it is painful enough for him to sign that fair trade deal! If not, he can destroy the Chinese economy by himself!

#35     Jul 12, 2018
    Alexpung and Optionpro007 like this.
  6. How knows, probably Xi understands this is a game where China has the most to lose....

#36     Jul 12, 2018
  7. schweiz

schweiz

Ridiculous tweet. Trump is living in a world of fantasy. The only important thing for him is his own ego. He most of the time sees another reality then the rest of the world. Perfect example is the NATO meeting. Trump pretends it was a huge success (of course because of himself). But the NATO meeting only confirmed what was already agreed on even before Trump became president. So Trump achieved nothing at all.
    In short Trump says all members will immediately raise to 2%, while the rest of the members say that they will raise to 2% by 2024. Same problem with North Korea, no results at all, but for Trump a huge achievement thanks to Donald Trump.

This is the summary of the NATO meeting in Europe:
    The NATO summit in Brussels, according to American President Donald Trump, went "great". He is "very satisfied" that all Member States have promised to increase their contribution quickly. "A great deal of progress has been made, NATO is now much stronger than two days ago." Fascinating revelry: French President Emmanuel Macron immediately denied Trump's claim.

Barely an hour after Trump announced at a news conference that he had got the NATO member states to release more than the promised 2 percent of GDP for defense, his French colleague Macron denies that. "A press release was published yesterday." said Macron. "That was very detailed. It confirms the goal of 2 percent by 2024. That's all. "

#37     Jul 12, 2018
    Humpy likes this.
  8. OK.

#38     Jul 12, 2018
  9. Humpy

Humpy

Congress should really show some courage and stand up to Trump.
    They should not stand quiet while he wrecks everything that has been built up over the last 70 years.
    He is not a loyal party member of the Republicans even. He is the same spoilt rich brat that he has always been.

#39     Jul 13, 2018
  10. dozu888

dozu888

are you an American? if yes, I suggest you make a trip to China.... speaking of 'build up', go look what China has done.... should feel lucky we have a potus who is doing something about it.

and again - your opinion doesn't matter... neither does mine... read QQQ vs ASHR.... is it working?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    #40     Jul 15, 2018