200,000 traders around the world have already chosen InstaForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by IFX Katerine, Jul 17, 2010.

1. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

We will contact our representative and specify this information.
    What you see there is representative offices opened by IBs. The headquaters is in Kaliningrad.

#51     Jul 19, 2010
  2. No firm can afford to offer a 30% bonus or a 13% rate (with LIBOR at 0.55%) unless the firm is intent on defrauding its clients once a critical mass is reached.

I will bet any amount this company and the cash is gone within 18 months.

#52     Jul 19, 2010
  3. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

If so much cash is gone in our company, plenty of furious traders would come to our office and teach us what's what. :D But we are still alive. :p

Oh... I guess, I discovered your sickness! You have a phobia of gross numbers! :D

#53     Jul 19, 2010
  4. Thank you.

What you have been posting to me has not convinced me to move from Dukascopy or PFG to your company.

On the contrary, you are just comparing me with a pregnant woman.

You are just confirming what we Western people think about the level of Russian women.

I hope you think about the lives you possibly destroy with your cheating business.

I'm also pretty much convinced that everybody who reads this thread will be steering far far away from your company. And that's not because of us but that's because what YOU have been telling here. Good Job. Stupid (wannabe pregnant) woman.

#54     Jul 19, 2010
  5. I suggest you find another line of work. That's how a Ponzi operates. Where can InstaForex invest its money and achieve a 13% return?

#55     Jul 19, 2010
  6. Well, atticus, to be fair, have you seen where the main refi rate set by the Bank of Russia is these days?

#56     Jul 19, 2010
  7. I'll apologize to any women. But not to Russian women. Never.

#57     Jul 19, 2010
  8. [​IMG]

#58     Jul 19, 2010
  9. What the hell is wrong with Russian women?

#59     Jul 19, 2010
  10. #60     Jul 19, 2010