200,000 Americans killed each year by Prescription medicines/drugs

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Animals never use any medicines modern or herbal. Animals are the strongest, most powerful and always healthy. Why?

#31     May 1, 2011
  2. Member:

A few days ago my naturopath said that drugs cause changes in the DNA in the present user and several generations out in their future offspring. More than 85% of illnesses are said to be caused by poor lifestyle choices.

#32     May 1, 2011
  3. Member:

Yes, animals are heatlhy, IF they live in polution free land, no chemicals, no pesticides.

most humans today are far far away from our natural state. from what we were doing/eating 1000 or 5,000 years ago.

before, the man used his muscles for most of the day, was exposed to direct sunlight, was sweating, running, was surrounded by trees and walked on earth barefoot.

there was no stress over money, job, price of oil. there was only a heathly instinct - to survive. to progress.

most people in western world today are living in dark ages. or even worse than dark ages.

#33     May 1, 2011
  4. but you still like the internet and posting your views here, don't you? do you really know what the dark age was about?

#34     May 2, 2011
  5. This is important. Why no discussions here?

#35     May 9, 2011
  6. Animals do get sick and they do die.

Animals do get in fights with each other and they do get injured. This sometimes results in gangrene and death.

Insects do have cells that produce poison and they do use it.

The vast cost of healthcare comes from treating obesity, at least in the US.

#36     May 9, 2011
  7. Please post facts to back this up.

#37     May 9, 2011
  8. More than 2 million Americans become seriously ill every year because of toxic reactions to correctly prescribed medicines taken properly, and 106,000 die from those reactions, a new study concludes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/health/daily/april98/drugs041598.htm

---------------------------

Sixty-five percent of the country takes a prescription drug these days. In 2005 alone, we spent $250 billion on them.

100,000 Americans Die Each Year from Prescription Drugs, While Pharma Companies Get Rich

http://www.alternet.org/health/1473...ption_drugs,_while_pharma_companies_get_rich/

A world famous economists has written to me "Thanks for the Vanity Fair article on medical deaths. I've been writing about that for decades. Ghastly"

I think USA medicines/pharma industry was $300 Billion in year 2009. Today world medicine industry must be $1500 Billion or $1.5 Trillion every year, thanks to Obama and his clowns.

People carelessly throw away medicine bottles and containers with lables on it. Frauds and cheats use this readily available bottles and refill it with contaminated medicines. This is also one of the reasons for medicine related deaths and this more in poor and under developed countries.

Always crush or destroy medicine bottles and containers. This applies to other products also.

Pills and medicines should not be thrown in the toilet and flushed away. The meds goes into the water system.........

#38     Jul 24, 2011
  9. How many lives does prescription medication save each year?

#39     Jul 24, 2011
  10. Thats really a shocking news... I dont agree with this report.

Regards,
    <a href="http://cliffmerchant.angelfire.com/">Cliff Merchant MD</a>

#40     Sep 13, 2011