200,000 Americans killed each year by Prescription medicines/drugs

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 24, 2011.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

bill gates would say - its good!
    200,000 people less to produce greenhouse gases and global warming!

but no one cares what bill gates says. is his products cheaper and better looking than year ago?
    what dress paris hilton had this time? this is what the sheeple care about.

add a million or two killed by Aids drugs.
    add 10-90 million killed by cancer chemotherapy.

but its not the evil drug companies. its you - the patient who is stupid enough to believe and buy deadly stuff from corrupted m'f'ckers in white clothes and MD letters attached to their names

#11     Apr 25, 2011
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

the modern medicine is ALL about MONEY.
    its a great money making machine.

the more diseases in the society- the more sales, more profits.

its in the vital big pharma interest to make your health weaker and weaker. so it can sell you more sh't.

you know, healthy people are not really good for the economy.

what if the avg lifespan = 95 years? how the pensions house of cards could survive?

#12     Apr 25, 2011
  3. I think world medicines/drugs industry must be worth $1.4 Trillion every year.

#13     Apr 25, 2011
  4. The reason is people are imprisoned for years is because it is more profitable to do so. Staff needs to get hired, drugs are administerd, federal and state money is given to the location on a per bed basis. It is just about the bottom line. You can not extract money from the system if a person is deceased. There are whole subindustries tied into the prescription medication bussiness. It is just about the money and the most profitable method.

Akuma

#14     Apr 25, 2011
  5. Useless mental hospitals run on donations and government grants. Complete waste of money. Shut down all worldwide mental hospitals.

#15     Apr 25, 2011
  6. I never suggested that ALL these deaths are because of these points, only that beatrice is claiming that it's all the doctors faults without taking into account the fact that there is a trend in prescription abuse by patients.

#16     Apr 25, 2011
  7. #17     Apr 25, 2011
  8. Member:

I have also read that Americans take about 80% of psycotic drugs in the world. Are americans weak? hypochondriacs?

Americans take 80 percent of all prescription painkillers taken in the world.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-22186928/drug-czar-warns-about-prescription-painkillers-24976759

#18     Apr 25, 2011
  9. What would be worldwide human deaths from Prescription drugs/medicines?

USA is rich and has the best technology.

#19     Apr 26, 2011
  10. Bob111

Bob111

i'm on it right now! good stuff! :p

#20     Apr 26, 2011