20 reasons why the US Economy is dying and is simply not going to recover

Discussion in 'Economics' started by 1a2b3cppp, Mar 14, 2010.

1. What you are describing are actions of GOVERNMENT. Not democracy specifically. And please, do not think that the USA form of democracy is a synonym for democracy as a whole.

#11     Mar 15, 2010
  2. You lost me at Satan....

For those of us who don't speak bible, could you please translate to english?

#12     Mar 15, 2010
  3. but the form of the government is a main factor in dictating how a government carries out it's plans

the rulers of a democratic government find the need to manipulate their people in order to get their votes so they can continue jumping from one position of power to another, and to do so they find no choice but to work hard towards turning their people into idiots

(edit: apart from votes they also need to carry out plans that no one in their right mind would allow, so keeping them delusional and retarded keeps them from understanding what is going on and the effects it has on their lives)

and since they have very powerful tools at hand, including the education system, support and special treatment for companies that keep people retarded, their success rate is high

and please don't come back with shit like not all governments are evil

#13     Mar 15, 2010
  4. their stupidity and nastiness will eventually catch up with them and place them in the state they more than deserve

#14     Mar 15, 2010
  5. rcj

rcj

Sure, No Problem. "I will bring judgement on your kind. Because
    youare full of lies and lust and fornication and use false weights
    I will send all of you[ mofos ] into the Gehenna Pit."

Jebekia: 5 - 7

#15     Mar 15, 2010