20" and up laptops - what are the choices?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by saxon22, Sep 6, 2007.

1. hpq makes some awesome notebooks, as does sony... those are two primary companies, I haven't bought a Dell laptop in awhile. Apple is pretty cool.

I would stick with namebrand companies, a Sony I bought wouldnt fire up after a week of use, I was able to exchange it for a new one just by walking into the store.

I have 4 fired up during trading hours. Another couple are in the bathrooms, or next to the bed.

#21     Sep 14, 2007
  2. The problem is that very few companies offer 20+ inch laptops Sony included. Also, ever since my brand new (5 week old) babied $1000+ camcorder just died on me while vacationing on Cook Island and Tahiti, I swore never to buy SONY products.

Also, I was under the impression that SAGAR is a very reputable company.

#22     Sep 14, 2007

3. I looked at HP and I did not like the design of it.

#23     Sep 14, 2007
  4. you can also hook up your laptop to wall projector, or second screen....

#24     Sep 14, 2007
  5. How about one of those sexy Apple Laptops running Windows for trading ?

Anek

#25     Sep 14, 2007

6. No cannot do. I trade from work where laptops are very common, putting a projector will make my superiors pay too attention to my "work"and that is what I am trying to avoid. As I stated before (I love quoting myself :D :D :D ):

"Laptop even a 20 incher would camouflage my intentions enough to direct my superiors everlasting hovering tendencies somewhere else." :D

#26     Sep 14, 2007

7. Stating that I hate Apples would be an understatement and this is coming from somebody who started learning basic programing on Apple in the mid 80's. Also, Apple does not build 20 inchers ... as of yet.

#27     Sep 14, 2007
  8. No Sax, tell me how you REALLY feel :)

Anek

#28     Sep 14, 2007
  9. OK, you asked for it! FUCK APPLE!!! :D

#29     Sep 17, 2007
  10. So far, I am tilting toward Sager, but still searching. So if there is anything else out there please let me know.

#30     Sep 18, 2007