20.1" Lcd $749.25

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ARogueTrader, Dec 8, 2003.

1. With 4 LCDs, I would have to have them setup as 4-across or two stacked on each other. Both of these does not seem comfortable to me since it requires me to move around more, either from left to right, or from top to bottom to absorb all the information. I'm pretty comfortable with my triple LCD setup right now, so would like to limit it to 3 screens. This is a personal preference though. You could just go with three 19" LCDs. It's a very ideal setup for me.

-Fast

#11     Dec 8, 2003
  2. Dude, who cares about spending a little more $$$. If you're making the cash, who cares? Of course, if you're losing money in the markets every day, then you might as well stick with CRTs :D

-Fast

#12     Dec 8, 2003
  3. just21

just21

the 20 inch dells are 1600 *1200 as oppsed to 1280 of the 19 inch

#13     Dec 8, 2003
  4. tango29

tango29

I am going to spend the money, I just am trying to figure the best options. To me it's a buisness expense just like any buisness that has costs. Maybe over analyzing the decision, either way its alot of screen space. :)
    Thanks

#14     Dec 8, 2003
  5. actually i already have EIGHT that's all i need you idiot. :-/

#15     Dec 8, 2003
  6. Resorting to your regular idiotic self, Longshot? You and GG need to stop paper trading. Maybe you can auction off those 8 CRTs you have and gather up some cash to finally open an account at IB...it's only $2K to open!

-Fast

P.S. I won't be replying to your stupid dumb-ass posts in the future. You low lives need to find another hobby :)

#16     Dec 8, 2003
  7. The contrast ratio on this LCD is 400:1. Can somebody please comment on how noticable the difference is between two LCDs with contrast ratios of 500:1 and 400:1.

Thanks,

Chinook

#17     Dec 8, 2003