$20,000 Coaching Session with Jai Ramoutar?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SlickRick, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Houtkin capitalized on an arbitrage opportunity after the advent of SOES, an opportunity which was soon closed.

AllTech's in house trading account lost 300k or so in its last year.

#61     Jun 13, 2003
  2. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

This will be my last reply on Harvey. I reply again, because he's a friend, I won't reply again because he's doing fine all by himself.

Yes, SOES got whacked so he reinvented himself with prop, and took the ATTN ecn went to the moon, when that got tough he invented NOCI.

http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/asp/mma...epType=2&cboMARDate=05-01-2003&MARSearchDate=

That link will show you what he did, ATTN fee was $15.00 per 1K, and then to $9.00 per 1k, not a bad living. They're on to something big I'm told, we'll see in next few weeks.

God bless him. I thank him for SOES, ECNs, Super SOES, Super Montage and decimals, and how to shop at yard sales.

Be well!

#62     Jun 13, 2003
  3. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

I testified at US Senate. The $300K loss was in hedge account, there was $300K gain on other side. If you remember, hedge accounts allowed you to hit downtick bids to get short, because hedge account was long. The US Senate PSI investigation led by REP. Collins revealed adn corrected in testimony by Senator Phil Gramm. If you need links, P/M me.

Bottom line is, this guy made a ton of money. So while I'm friends with him, I don't feel sorry for him.

#63     Jun 13, 2003
  4. speedy

speedy

I never even see ATTN in the montage anymore? And I was told that no was paying those outrages rates for hitting their ecn. Just like Mkxt. I'm surprised their still around.

#64     Jun 13, 2003
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Jai,

Thanks for the lengthy reply. At the time I lived in the midwest and recall a guy named Don came to the office and did the "boot camps" ... his last name eludes me.

I agree 100% you have to change with the markets or you'll struggle.

Good luck ... I'm sure your posts are appreciated by a number of people here on ET.

#65     Jun 14, 2003
  6. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

They're barely in the montage, but still around. They put out another SOESable ECN, "NOCI" has much lower prices and made up for thye MM's not paying ATTN. NOCI picked up where ATTN left off.

#66     Jun 14, 2003
  7. sammybea

sammybea

Ramouter.. I'll tell you what. Why don't you SIMPLY take the first 20 thousand dollars that a student nets.. Hell take 25k!! Since you are overqualfied (ie testifying in senate, working with harvey, teaching around the world, etc.), this should be no problem for you.

In fact, since you have to evaluate someone before they are "allowed" to send you a check for 20 thousand dollars for your time, you should have a good idea if they will succeed in paying you if they follow your strategies.

lol, the best gimmick i have heard is that you will trade your OWN money. Well, actually its not yours considering you have a 20k cushion from your victim.. oops i mean student. Nice try SlickRick.

#67     Jun 14, 2003
  8. if jai offers a legitimate money back guarantee then there is nothing wrong with him charging whatever the market will accept for his training.

his marketing reminds me of tony robbin's pitch--- i'll help you change your life, but before i accept your money, i need to be certain that you want to change.

i wish you well in your endeavor, jai.

best,

surfer:)

#68     Jun 14, 2003
  9. But I only paid $149 for Tony Robbins' Personal Power course.

#69     Jun 14, 2003
  10. This reminds me walking by a hardware store in East Hampton the summer that "Jaws" was released. The store owner was offering shark repellent for sale with a money back gaurantee.:D

#70     Jun 14, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.