$20,000 Coaching Session with Jai Ramoutar?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SlickRick, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramatour, thanks for coming onto the board. I think people would be most impressed by speaking with former pupils of yours, specifically those who underwent the the one week mentoring program. Then they can speak for themselves about the results.

You agree that such a high cost product should have an equally high degree of reliability and substance, don't you?

#31     Jun 13, 2003
  2. Ditch

Ditch

This idiot probably can't even trade a pound of gold for a bag of shit:p

#32     Jun 13, 2003
    #33     Jun 13, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

Break down the semantics of this sentence and then tell me again you are not "accusing anybody of anything."

nitro

#34     Jun 13, 2003
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

< Hmmmmm, if he could find 1 client per week that would be over $1 MILLION per year in coaching. Who would need to trade with that kind of "supplemental" income? >

(1) "Hmmmmm" ... as in someone wondering out loud.
    (2) next, 1 client per week x $20K per week = $1+ million
    (3) With that kind of potential income who WOULD need to trade

How on earth is the above accusing? It's not .... end of story. Better yet, tell me what the accusation is! I'll be waiting ....

#35     Jun 13, 2003
  6. I was told by a few friends to check this site out. I'm glad that they were right, "you'll get help" if you have any questions. I checked out a few other coaches, and for the same price I can sit with both owners of Pristine. There are some other coaches / mentors at a lower price. I'll probably take that route with Pristine. If anyone else has any ideas let me know. This guy says I dont qualify for the program, but he'll give me guidance. I guess he could have taken my money if he wanted. I 've spent money on driving, golf , and trading lessons. The only place where I haven't seen improvement is my golf game.

#36     Jun 13, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

pffffft,

OK.

nitro

#37     Jun 13, 2003
  8. nitro

nitro

Fair enough!

nitro

#38     Jun 13, 2003
  9. Dude - here is the deal. I will mentor you for $9,995. I will trade my own account, and you can watch. If you sign up by 5:00PM EST today, I will give you a 10% discount. And, I will throw in a free meal for two at Red Lobster.

Let me know. Spots fill up fast.

#39     Jun 13, 2003
  10. http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/stocks/education/traders/?trader=Floyd

I'm checking out Floyd too but no matter what happens, whichever coach I get, they're coming to my office. I'm not traveling anywhere, and I want who ever it is to show me what their teaching WORKS with their freakin account, that's the only reason why I checked it out. Im not going to give it a try after with my account for the 1st time. The CNN report said this guy Jia traded his account in a classroom with traders.

My friend is a risk position trader with MLCO, he would sit with me. Well, who the hell cares. This market is running I need to make money. Thanks but no thanks KGHARRIS, Red Lobster gives me the squirts :) . Thanks guys!

#40     Jun 13, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.