2 WORST ET 'trade calls' perhaps EVER!!-read here-NOW!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Jan 30, 2008.

1. ET, always good for an EOD laugh.

#11     Jan 30, 2008
  2. Reaver, help us out with the emoticons. :D This one is probably best for sarcasm.

#12     Jan 30, 2008
  3. Fangdog

Fangdog

Maybe I am off base here, but I don't know any successful short-term trader who trys and predict the market, let alone tell others about their predictions. The ones I know, merely take what the market gives them and act accordingly.

today's market had something for everyone's bias...short--long were both right for anyone on the right side of either one, or both at the right time.

#13     Jan 30, 2008
  4. Its one way you can tell who is a real daytrader here (ie successful) and who is FOS. Real daytraders understand that trying to predict the markets consistently is impossible. It just is for us mortal men.
    So, how can one learn to make money without needing to know what is going to happen? Learn to read the market in real time. Easier said than done I know but time spent learning this skill and time not spent posting worthless predicting drivel threads is a start.

#14     Jan 30, 2008

5. LOL sorry 'bout that. LOL After some of the crazy shit in the market these past few weeks or so..it's hard to tell if someone has really lost it or not.LOL

ha ha

:cool: I'm cool though. ha ha Just a little sloppy on the posting etiquette. lol

#15     Jan 30, 2008

6. Dude, it's not about being right or wrong...it's about making money. :eek:

#16     Jan 30, 2008
  7. yep!

#17     Feb 4, 2008