2 US students sue Borat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pekelo, Nov 10, 2006.

1. I think that people these days are brought up with the idea that fame is a positive thing, it is NOT!
    Why do you think a lot of hedge fund managers court secrecy and are very discreet types.
    Everyone who was made a fool of in this film deserves it but I think if they had a chance to think it over they would fall for the same trick.

I like 'Borat'. My mother lived in Kazakhstan for 10 years when the communists exiled her family there. He has put the place on the map, only a fool and/or Bush voters would believe what Borat says about Kazakhstan is true.

#21     Nov 14, 2006
  2. Yeah, "Borat" learned a lesson about New Yorkers. They usually don't like being f*cked around with...:

COMEDIAN Sacha Baron Cohen was bashed by a passer-by in New York after he tried to play a prank as his alter ego, Borat.

According to London's Sun newspaper Cohen, adopting the character of Borat, the Kazak TV reporter, approached the man and said: "I like your clothings. Are nice! Please may I buying? I want have sex with it."

But the bystander didn't see the joke and punched Cohen in the face.

The comedian was struck again and again before being rescued by actor friend (and star of Channel Ten series House) Hugh Laurie, who was accompanying Cohen to a New York bar.

The newspaper quotes a friend of Cohen as saying:"Sacha couldn't resist playing the fool as Borat, but picked on the wrong person"...

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,10221,20754895-10388,00.html?from=public_rss

#23     Nov 14, 2006
  3. Poor Borat.
    He was only trying to make glorious wonders of the america for the peoples of
    kazahkstan entertain wonderment.

Cant wait to see it.
    Sounds kinda south park, but with real people (and one very game comedian) making it one of those must see films.

Im guessing, i will like it.
    Watching a train wreck of (supposedly) innocent affrontery, with some appallingly mangled english, delivered with utmost sincerity is always good comedy.
    It worked for dubya.

"Bad taste is not a character flaw, a limitation;
    its a new boundary to be broken"

#24     Nov 14, 2006
  4. Tums

Tums

this is sexy

[​IMG]

#25     Nov 15, 2006
  5. You should have warned us before posting that :eek:

#26     Nov 15, 2006
  6. don`t waste the money...movie was horrible.....they suck everyone in with the trailers,which are funny,but shafted everyone with the flick.

#27     Nov 15, 2006
  7. Unless you are 16, drunk, stoned or all above and you think this movie is hilarious or funny, go and buy some class. What a waste of time .

#28     Nov 15, 2006
  8. neoGuy

neoGuy

Anyone from the south is going to hate this flick ...

It is pretty infantile, but somehow it's caught fire with the critics probably because it has a tinge of a "crapping in george bush's mouth" element to it. I might be playing up the politic aspect too much, but that was the impression I got.

it had it's funny moments ... but I agree, you're almost embarassed to laugh at any of it.

#29     Nov 15, 2006
  9. PLATO2

PLATO2

There were various themes in the movie. One was psychological, showing the plight of Jews in the world. Another theme was how people see the Jew as a creature from the underground, who for centuries was portrayed as the devil, up until 2006, where uneducated Nazis accuse them of 9/11. But in actuality, are lovely people.

The rest of the movie show Sasha Cohen and his Jewish infatuations with masturbation, women on toilets, pondering sex with his sister, and the erotic pleasure of a bowel movement.

Watch the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFj_ZZQ-eyk&eurl=

Sasha Cohen's infatuation with young children and sex reflects poorly on the Jewish race

#30     Dec 4, 2006