2 Steps Forward 1 Step Back

Discussion in 'Journals' started by DraXon, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraXon

DraXon

You're right, this is pointless. I'm ending this journal. Thank you all for participating.

I wish you all the best! :)

#81     Dec 22, 2002
  2. This should be a discussion forum and not a monologue.

It's a pitty you are not open to discuss your results/method and can't accept that some people are dubitative, even in a pilote way.

#82     Dec 22, 2002
  3. If I am dubitative, it is because I trade for a long time and have never seen anybody achieve what you pretend achieve.

But, really, I would have liked you to show me that I was wrong.

PS: for all the people who would like to trade only from prices, in my years trading in dealing rooms in Europe, I have only met one intuitive trader, in the Bund and T Note markets.
    What was this guy doing:
    - the guy NEVER looked at a CHART but only WATCHED THE PRICE
    - if you were going to ask him why he had such a position, he would not be able to give any kind of "justification"
    - the guy was not easy to go with: he was rude and he did not like to be disturbed in his little world (unless you wanted to talk soccer!)
    - the vast majority of his months were losing or flat months
    - he had a few (I would say 2 or 3) really big profitable months during the year, generally of course when major trends were developing in the market. If he had a few good trades and felt he was in the zone, he would substantially increase the size of his bets and make for all his losing/flat months.

SELF CONFIDENCE AND BALLS: THAT IS ALL HE IS.

#83     Dec 22, 2002
  4. Ditch

Ditch

Marathon,

I think Draxon's reaction to your questions says it all. Again another faker.

#84     Dec 22, 2002
  5. Agreed...

#85     Dec 22, 2002
  6. KavMan

KavMan

Agreed...
    :D

#86     Dec 23, 2002
  7. Agreed :D !!

#87     Dec 23, 2002
  8. i agree TOO :D

#88     Dec 23, 2002
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Well, since everyone agrees, and in his most recent post Draxon said he was ending this journal, there's no point in leaving it open. On to the next journal....

#89     Dec 23, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.