2% per day!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by TradStSOX, Mar 6, 2008.

Is 2% per day gain on <25k capital, possible?

1. YES

190 vote(s)
    64.2%
  2. NO

106 vote(s)
    35.8%
  1. Day 2(3/10/08)
    The final Net amount was $985.90 / %5.48.
    There was 1 trade I closed about 5pm same yesterday with like $75 gains that will be included in today's results.
    statement enclosed below:
    p.s.
    the rally I had mentioned and was expecting, kicked in after hours :) although I did not take advantage of, preferred to rest and watch the Spitzer's stupidity take form by the media...we're our own worst enemy...the jerk had it all at 48... but, couldn't keep his pants up! lol.

#21     Mar 11, 2008
  2. For sure it's doable and I voted "yes", but doesn't mean you'll do 2% every day.

One day it can be 8% another day -3% for example.

#22     Mar 11, 2008
  3. Day 3 ( 03/11/2008).

Done for the day, early wrap(a little upset over other issues, hence wise not to trade anymore).
    18 Trades, $510 Net, %2.83 for the day.

p.s.
    my earlier call from last night for a rally in the pipe line, was right on the money! The writing was all over the wall, which goes to show the depth of insider trading...!
    I personally did not trade it, being after hours and before the open, I don't trade the news.

#23     Mar 11, 2008
  4. messed up big time today, still don't know how bad though, since my broker's P&L was even more messed up than my trading today and with more than 50 or 60 trades I won't know the results till tomorrow.

Anyways, no big deal, just paid for one more lesson from the market that over trading IS NOT a good idea! lol...

On a different note though, back in the TS forum over a couple of years period I had predicted like about or close to 1000 S&P points and with 100% pin point accuracy...well finally here's the secret in the link below which was posted on 3/3/2008.

It is unbelievable but true, note the details and the accuracy...the Dow, rallied in 2 parts yesterday like very rarely seen before and then today gave back most of it as has been detailed in the same post below from my dream.

To the best of my knowledge, no one has ever been able to predict the markets with such accuracy ever before! The interesting thing is that, Usually it is impossible for myself to benefit from such dreams, somehow the same powers which give you this predictability abilitiy, withhold you in very weired ways from benefiting from them substantially. I had seen in the same dream that I was caught short during the rally and it did happen exactly so too!

I have only heard such phenomena from David Copperfield during his tour in Germany, interestingly he also complained about the inability to benefit from them and that only his friends with whom he shared them could enjoy some profits.
    I wonder, if anyone else has had or knows of similar experience?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1815787&highlight=dream#post1815787

#24     Mar 12, 2008
  5. I voted yes but possible is a pretty wide area.

If you would have asked "do you think more than 2% of traders can make an average of 2% per day' I would have voted NO.

#25     Mar 13, 2008
  6. Thank you admin for eliminating the rude post.

Sorry for the interruption in posting the journal, which was due waiting for the admin to remove the rude post by a faceless disturbed individual, who hides behind the anonymity of the web to trash perfect threads with no respect for the 145 persons who have shown interest in this thread by casting their votes and the 3000 Views this thread has so far received.

I am putting my soul into this thread at great cost to present for the first time I believe a clean and fully substantiated and verifiable journal that tries to average 2% per day! As such, I’ll need all the calm and tranquility I could receive and avoid all disturbances that could distract me from the principal task at hand. However. I’ll be more than happy to discuss all matters related to the trial and or to the trading issues.
    The audience can help by immediately using the complain button about any possible harassing or insulting posts by individuals who find their pleasure in derailing this thread rather than trying to learn from it or help support the OP in this collective effort.
    Thanks

#26     Mar 14, 2008
  7. Why is it so difficult to stick to the rules?! My gut feeling was to stop trading due an upset and I did only to come back later and convert a perfect day to a disaster...
    Day 3(03/11/2008) Modified:
    From the +$510 to a Net loss of -$924.90 with 72 trades! Marking a -%5.14 negative gain for the day.
    Well, we usually justify these errors as lessons when the reality is. they are nothing more or less than shear unforced errors that we bring upon ourselves the results of greed and slippage in discipline.

#27     Mar 14, 2008
  8. Day 3, Statement.

#28     Mar 14, 2008
  9. Fri. 10:15 AM, done for the day already and this time I mean it :) !

Day 4, (3/12/2008):

Net $120, %.67.

#29     Mar 14, 2008
  10. Day 5 and the conclusion of the first week, (03/13/2008).

102 Trades, +$1,544, +%8.58.

#30     Mar 14, 2008