2 out of 3 birther suits to keep Obama off The Presidentail ballot has failed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I am winning,my position is 81-0,yours 0-81

After the Georgia case is lost will you keep on hoping or will you finally realize what an idiot you have been the last 4 years ?

#21     Jan 12, 2012
  2. He released The State of Hawaii's official State Birth Certificate 4 years ago before he was elected

The long firm BC means nothing because the State of Hawaii does not recognize it as the the states official BC.You cant get a Drivers license or ID card in Hawaii with a long form BC,you cant get a passport with the long form BC etc.The COLB that Obama released 4 years ago is the BC you need for drivers licenses,passports,join the military etc

#22     Jan 12, 2012
  3. jem

jem

I don't care if it goes 1 for 500... if just one court instructs a state election board to make sure candidates for the election are constitutionally qualified... that is a win for america.

If another election is held without making candidates prove they are eligible, I will either tell you, that you are the smartest person on ET, or I will get involved in politics myself.

I have just finished some work... I am done for the evening... I hope you have a good evening yourself.

#23     Jan 12, 2012
  4. Since Paul never joined you birther idiots he probably feels Obama has followed the constitution on eligibility

Paul has said Obama has violated the constitution on other issues but he has never said Obama violated it with eligibility to be President

Stop trying to make it seem like Paul supports you birther idiots

#24     Jan 12, 2012
  5. You have a good night as well jem

#25     Jan 12, 2012
  6. jem

jem

It seems Orly taitz is sending out those pesky subpoena's for birth and immigration records. In CA we usually do not get the judge to sign the subpoena. But the image seems to show the judge signed them.

We know obama's team will move to quash...

This is going to be interesting.
    This could mean the constitution will be served.
    Right now in Georgia.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30273

I wonder if the court itself issued a subpoena to the state of Hawaii?

#26     Jan 12, 2012
  7. Have you donated to her site jem ? I'm just curious

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30273

[​IMG]

#27     Jan 12, 2012
  8. jem

jem

No. Because I doubt she needs the money.

But it looks to me she is doing all americans a favor by making sure candidates prove they are eligible for the office they wish to be on the ballot for.

This is great stuff isn't it. Why would any american be against justice.

Right? According to you and all your buddies and the media, Obama can prove he was born here and he is an NBC... providing proof will be as easy as filling out a golf scorecard. No problems, no issues... Justice is served, the constitution is observed... freedoms protected.

#28     Jan 12, 2012
  9. stu

stu

The system works perfectly well enough for all Americans except for birthers.

ANYONE who thinks a candidate is not eligible can notify their secretary of state or take the matter to court.

A birther like yourself dismisses information notarized officials publically put forward confirming a birth certificate.
    So a birther is going to be no different with officials were they required to confirm eligibility for a ballot.

Birthers have exercised their rights , been to court. No case found. That's it.
    Changing the law won't change anything. Especially not for the birther conspiracy crowd .

#29     Jan 12, 2012
  10. When over 80 court decisions includeing some of them being US Supreme Court decisions say this is nonsense and that orly tatz is a nut I tend to agree with them

#30     Jan 12, 2012