2 out of 3 birther suits to keep Obama off The Presidentail ballot has failed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 10, 2012.

1. jem

jem

another procedural win.. not on the merits.

http://weldbham.com/secondfront/201...que-suit-to-block-obama-from-alabamas-ballot/

"But, Ragsdale said, this court is not the place for election challenges. Citing Alabama statute, Ragsdale argued that the court does not control the process political parties use to select their candidates."

----

what a bunch of commie Obama loons you are.

1. as an american most of us desire is to see the constitution upheld. Its why so many of us respect what ron paul is saying. All any patriot would want is that Obama and other candidates prove they are eligible. If even one court or state body vettes Obama and any other candidate, America wins.

2. As a conservative, I would be quite concerned if Obama fails to provide proof and all of a sudden backs out. Hillary could win. Obama has no chance.

We want Obama on the ballot. That will cause the dems to lose dozens more congressional seats. We cant have any more years with dems in control of the budget or spending. (I hope the republicans are better this time) So I hope Obama is tested and provides adequate proof. That would be a real victory.

#11     Jan 11, 2012
  2. You call it a procedural win,I call it a win.As I said Obama will be on every state ballot in 2012,Obama will never be kicked out of office over this birther nonsense and Obama will never have to provide anything more the his COLB which he released 4 years ago which is The State Of Hawaii's official BC and The State of Hawaii has verified

Its around the 81st win in birther cases which makes it 81-0 but you keep hoping jem

[​IMG]

#12     Jan 11, 2012
  3. Please post a link of Ron Paul saying Obama is not eligible or has not met the constitutional requirements to be President

#13     Jan 11, 2012
    #14     Jan 11, 2012
  5. After getting your asses kicked in court over 80 times now you want Obama on the ballot...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#15     Jan 11, 2012
  6. I have a real hard time with this segment of the population that just won't let go of this nonsense. Wasting our courts time, and, as noted, 80 cases in and 80 out.

As If said before: Hate the man, hate his policies, hate his color even, though very sad it that is the case, but to keep up this wild goose chase is just plain foolish.

Just a waste of energy, IMO.

c

#16     Jan 11, 2012
  7. I just saw this elsewhere, and it really is the perfect thing to say to these birther loons:

from Billy Madison

It's the opposite of listening to a speech by Ron Paul. (No, I'm still not voting for him. I just recognize that when he makes a point, he educates you as to the why. You almost always walk away knowing something you didn't know before. Can't say that about most politicians.)

#17     Jan 11, 2012
  8. jem

jem

you got stop being a faggot with those smiley faces and you have to stop pretending you are winning anything.

The court in georgia is ready to try this case on the merits.

You are likely about to see obama provide proof of eligibility to a court in georgia or you will see obama lose the case for failing to provide evidence.

Now there are other possibilities but, what you loons don't understand at that it looks like this case is going to trial in Georgia.

If that happens... american wins... you loons lose.

#18     Jan 11, 2012
  9. jem

jem

Ron Paul says follow the constitution. Did you miss that point?

#19     Jan 11, 2012
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, I agree.
    Obama has strung this out for 2 years before he released a document. Obama inflicted so much unnecessary burden on the legal system.

Yes, many of these lawsuits were frivolous but citizens have the right to file them.
    The volume of lawsuits dropped sharply after the release of the long form.
    It was playing games not to release it sooner.

#20     Jan 11, 2012