2 million unemployed to stop receiving checks in december!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I would like to see a (honest) poll of this site how many are collecting while they "figure out how to trade" for a living. I think it would be enlightening.

#11     Nov 30, 2010
  2. zdreg

zdreg

no it wouldn't. the number would be small. the number would be even smaller if it was the class of unemployed people making a living as traders.
    how many teachers and other civil servants who have plenty of time on their hands are traders?
    who cares?

#12     Nov 30, 2010
  3. That's my point bro, went over your head.

#13     Nov 30, 2010
  4. +1

Akuma

#14     Nov 30, 2010
  5. zdreg

zdreg

learn to write clearly. I should have let it go over my head by ignoring your post.

#15     Nov 30, 2010
  6. Hopefully, that was facetious.

Maybe you haven't figured it out yet, but this is a structural change in employment/unemployment that will be with us for more than "just a little while longer or just till things get better".

#16     Nov 30, 2010
  7. promagma

promagma

+1 ...... Would create (hundereds of thousands? millions?) of jobs overnight.

#17     Nov 30, 2010
  8. You have made your point. No need to beat a dead horse.

#19     Nov 30, 2010
  9. Add to that forced revaluation of the Yuan. Hit their imports with 30% tariff right now and watch mfg start coming back. Free trade is an illusion.

Besides Scat, even in Denver there is little motivation to do anything about illegals, esp with Hick winning. Every guy doing roofing last summer in my neighborhood was Hispanic, spoke no English, and half of them blared Ranchero music. I can make an educated guess they are illegal.

#20     Nov 30, 2010