2% Management fee, annualized and payable monthly

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ElectricSavant, Jul 3, 2005.

1. It seems to me Crabel has evolved from a performance seeker into the consummate asset gatherer. I'm sure he isnt thrilled to see the Fed raising rates. After all, when risk free rates of return were hovering near zero, his small single digit returns were even attractive. Those days are ending. However, I am sure the asset allocators will still steer money to him. After all, he is an easy sell, no leverage, no drawdowns and hardly any returns to speak of.

#31     Jul 3, 2005
  2. Anyways...

It a long road to building a track record. Until then I am a trader without a home...

I am getting back into the business of trading OPM preferably a Hedge Fund with a sales force dealing with high net worth individuals and I refer to my Forex Journal.

Thanks folks

Michael B.

#32     Jul 3, 2005
  3. The business is only about assets now ...

#33     Jul 3, 2005
  4. Us too; definately where the money is.

However; trading is only a small part of it now ...

#34     Jul 3, 2005
  5. Electric,

Your a babe in the woods....and trading retail spot forex...bawawawawa

Wifey

#35     Jul 3, 2005
  6. that was my point....

#36     Jul 3, 2005
  7. I followed; I was agreeing ...

#37     Jul 3, 2005
  8. Do HF's just jump out and make an offer to you..I hope so, cause I cannot sell myself and I will be waiting a long time..

I am this back office type, that does not enjoy talking to clients...

For example there is this one high net worth individual I know and all I could tell him was what was wrong with my system..

Michael B.

#38     Jul 3, 2005
  9. No.

We are setting it up ourselves; including the marketing ...

#39     Jul 3, 2005
  10. Electric,

Leave these fella's alone. They are all in the same boat you are. Just stick with the business of trading and maybe someone from the "establishement" will recognize you and you will get lucky.

You are not an Acrary....

Wifey

#40     Jul 3, 2005