2 in 3 Jewish voters back Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I'd have to dig it up and reread it, which isn't worth my time. Kennedy, like every other pol, would say anything to get elected. I think we can all agree that his Catholicism wasn't a big factor in his life. Certainly not when he was screwing Marilyn Monroe behind Jackie's back or that teenage intern.

What I find very fascinating however is how jews can support a guy who was raised as a muslim, spent 20 years in the church of a crazed black liberationist preacher, has consistently undermined Israel and supported the worst elements in surrounding countries and has been utterly hostile to religious liberty. Not to mention his war on small business and the successful, a disproportionate number of whom are jewish.

#31     Apr 6, 2012
  2. It's weird, I guess its kinda like this site, where you have traders or purported traders who will support and vote for Obama even though he has singularly been the worst president for traders since god knows when. So many people I know have left the business since this guy came into office. There is no doubt his policies have contributed to the dearth in capital formation and lack of liquidity in the marketplace. I cannot see why traders who genuinely trade for a living, even black traders, would support this guy at the expense of their own livelihood. Why? just because you would want to show up stormfront or the Klan? Its fucking asinine, I mean its your life we are talking about.

#32     Apr 6, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I can't figure it out. When I try to discuss it with my jewish friends they exhibit huge hatred towards Romney which is exactly what they did towards George W. Not sure why.

Its not their love for Obama so much as it is their hatred for anyone republican.

#33     Apr 6, 2012
  4. jem

jem

If you really want to understand you have to read a book I read by eli weizel about world culture or religion.

He explains how it feels to be a jew after having so many wiped out by hitler. And you get a sense what it means when Jews say it must never happen again.

In my opinion liberalism, diversity, aclu, democrats hating on whites or Christians and calling them stupid, it is all just a byproduct of that goal... never again, never leave a majority with power...using almost all means necessary.

Now, we see Obama, Van Jones and others hating on the majority. See RCG, Optional, Free Thinker Stu, its all minorities or losers despising the power of the majority.

Sure euphemisms are used... but the point is, too those not in the majority, we the majority in america were and are too strong. They have to be diversify us, split us apart, weaken us.

I do not say this with any animosity as I would have the same goal if I were a minority. Its all a power struggle. it always has been.
    Whatever you do, do not accept words... look at actions.

I will say it is interesting Jewish people in america would pick Obama as he sabotages Isreali interests.

I frequently spoke with an Isreali scientist at my sons soccer game, quite bit. He had an almost a knee jerk reaction to any criticism of Obama. This very smart Isreali citizen, whom I would call a friend absolutely would not even allow the idea that Obama was less than good for Isreal to be discussed. Even when Obama said ridiculous stuff about Isreali borders.

#34     Apr 7, 2012
  5. It's because Jews are intelligent and know Obama's not a Muslim, not a radical and that a myopic uncritical relationship with Israel is not good foreign policy. Not to mention they know the so-called war on small business is right-wing rhetoric so they don't think about it. And they also know it was partly due to lack of regulation that lead to the financial meltdown, so they understand government has a responsibility to police the financial industry and help prevent such upheavals which hurt their businesses.

#35     Apr 7, 2012

6. +1

#36     Apr 7, 2012