2 in 3 Jewish voters back Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 5, 2012.

1. So , i suppose the Jewish community will now be classed as '' welfare collecting sheeple '' ?

#11     Apr 5, 2012
  2. Revelation 2:9 I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

#12     Apr 5, 2012
  3. I feel the same about GOP voters.After the debts,deficits,wars,growth of government etc under Reagan and Bush I cant believe GOP voters are still voting for them

#13     Apr 5, 2012
  4. The GOP aren't in their best interest and Jewish people are smart enough to know it

A chronic weakness in the GOP voter who makes less then 250,000 is aligning or being indifferent toward leaders who are not in their best interests.

#14     Apr 5, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Peil I'm not a religious man and so I don't know what that passage means. Care to explain?

#15     Apr 6, 2012
  6. Of course you do , we all know liberals primarily base their decisions on how they fweel.

The only other groups that do that are morons and little toddlers.

here's your sign
    [​IMG]

#16     Apr 6, 2012
  7. Hi Jake

#17     Apr 6, 2012
  8. I know its easier to post insults rather then addressing the debts,deficits,wars,growth of government etc under Reagan and Bush

Stop trolling for flame wars and just stick to the subject in the future

#18     Apr 6, 2012
  9. I agree but:You are being less than disingenuous with the
    selectiveness in the administrations you are attacking if"debts,deficits,wars,growth of government " really bother you.

IOW: I say you are a lying sack of partisan $hit .

#19     Apr 6, 2012

10. I say you are nothing but a troll whos only purpose in P&R is to turn every thread you post in into a flame war,keep proving me right

#20     Apr 6, 2012