2 free books

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by TooEffingOld, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Not normally free, and way more valuable than free content on the internet, 2 books I already own (but haven't mastered, as I'm still a futures noob) have kindle versions free for a few days:
    upload_2020-7-30_11-16-33.png

That's a screenshot from an email, so the links don't work. :)

Bugsy and Onra like this.
  2. Bugsy

Bugsy

No link?

Edit - It requires an Amazon membership with Kindle Unlimited which is not Free unless you sign up for their free trial which turns paid after X amount of time.

TooEffingOld likes this.
  3. Wait, actually not true. Her NEW book is 19.99 for kindle or paperback (or free trial of kindle unlimited).

But her 2 previous related books are truly free (in kindle form):

1) www.amazon.com/Traders-First-Book-Commodities-Everything-ebook/dp/B076N6JW8P/

2) www.amazon.com/Higher-Probability-Commodity-Trading-Comprehensive-ebook/dp/B01INZ4PL8/

For example, note the $0.00 price on the right:
    upload_2020-7-30_16-53-16.png

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Bugsy likes this.
  4. Dude, why are you in the COMMODITY FUTURES forum?

5. Bugsy

Bugsy

Oh wow I was wrong you're right. I was confused because it says Buy Now, but the price is $0.00 and it shows the price savings of the original price. The Buy Now with 1 click got me because of all the bs you have to go through to return and the Buy now with 1 click skips the whole process and just buys an item. I never use that route normally because I like to review every order before I purchase it. My apologies.

TooEffingOld likes this.
  6. El Trado

El Trado

Thanks. It worked. I got them for free without a paid Amazon account. A free Amazon account worked as well

TooEffingOld likes this.