2 Click Trick - Lance Ippolito - Trading Bull Put credit spread

Discussion in 'Options' started by fxcattrade, Jul 4, 2020.

who thinks it will be successful ?

1. Will be profitable

10.0%
  2. Will NOT be profitable

90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yes PYPL
    Bull put credit spread, the expiration is today , so far - not so good. Both sides is ITM so looks like a losing trade.

You said you had a tough week ? Do you still use your : DTI / wealthpress / Tom Busby and all their guys trading signals / styles. Everyday their seems to be a new guy with a new strategy ? Oh yes, and then you have to buy it. It is getting a bit much. The latest is this Stone guy ,with deep white house connections. I don't know if I am watching real traders or a episode of world wrestling RAW or a perhaps a soapy - maybe "days of our lives" ?

#31     Jul 17, 2020
  2. @fxcattrade

do you have a new trade on? i see Lance has several more programs out, free ride, trading biotech is the latest

#32     Jul 21, 2020
  3. Last week's trade did not work out (losing trade)

This weeks trade is on Zoom, again Bull Put Credit Spread. 247.5 /245 for .75 credit. As soon as I received email alert I tried to fill the trade. The spread on thinkorswim platform was for .25 to .35 market price. However Lance recommends a .75 credit spread , hence my trade did not get filled. I rechecked everything - and checked the actual time that the email was delivered. It took me 15 minutes to get to my computer and log the trade. Now here comes the scary part : my data feed is delayed by 20 minutes because I trade paper money. So that means that I tried to place the trade ( according to market data ) physically 5 minutes before the actual email came through and I cannot get filled at his price. It looks a bit suspicious. I even looked at the .25 credit spread but that would come down to risking 900 US to make 100 US on 4 contracts ? The money management is a bit risky don't you think ? I know I am novice trader, maybe I am doing something wrong. I don't know what is going on ? I can't think that the market moves so quickly - as he states in his video that his trades is not extremely time sensitive.

On another note I received 10 emails from them today and another 19 promotional emails.

Please give me your honest opinion.

#33     Jul 21, 2020
  4. @fxcattrade

ZM had a pretty wild day yesterday, i can see how it would have been hard to get a decent fill.
    also credit spreads can have decent winners in a row, and then 1 loser can wipe out all the winners or worse.
    they are not easy things to trade as some make them out to be.
    from the trades you have posted so far, i think this program is off to a bad start, hope it gets better.

i am thinking most of this groups programs are not very good.
    only one i have on now is TGAS with Busby and the results are poor.
    he does mainly long calls.

the marketing ploys are over the top.

#34     Jul 21, 2020
  5. .sigma

.sigma

lmao that’s Some legendary AUSTRIAN economics dude not At

#35     Jul 22, 2020
    Atikon likes this.
  6. @fxcattrade

did you have a trade for this week, what are your thoughts on the program?

#36     Jul 31, 2020
  7. Looks like one trade per week is all you get and a lot of promotional emails. So far, the losing traders are swallowing all of the profits.

Net profit is only 52 USD in total. If this week's trade loses then I would be at a loss. Risking 500 USD to make 180 USD does not make sense.
    Trade is on WMT bull put credit spread , august 7th. 128 , 127 puts. Spread is 0.26.

In my honest opinion, I am exploring other "options". 7 weeks into the program and all I can show is 52 dolars. I am thinking of Kevin Davey and algo trading. Stil need to learn a huge amount before one can embark on that journey.

Which strategy do you follow ? And what are your thoughts on Kevin Davey ?

#37     Aug 3, 2020
  8. i have had some programs similar to what lance has, never found one that was consistent.

have not heard of kevin davey, checking out, looks like a complicated, costly program, he was on elitetrade a few years back.
    what kind of experience do you have in trading?

i do mainly income type trades covered calls or cash secured puts, or put credit spreads.
    will do long calls or puts for directional swing trades.
    trades on stocks or etfs.

#38     Aug 4, 2020
  9. #39     Aug 13, 2020
  10. Wow, it looks like you know your trading stuff, that is quite impressive.

I have not given up ( I don't die that easy ). I am exploring other options.

The problem with the strategy is I just can't seem to get filled at the price he calls. I have tried quite a few times now. For instance his spread would be 0.76 and then I only get filled at 0.26. That is not even close. I cannot apply this strategy to a real money.

How long have you been a trader for ? What do you think about tradestation ? Thanks for your imput.

How is your trading going, hopefully better than mine ?

#40     Aug 24, 2020