2 Click Trick - Lance Ippolito - Trading Bull Put credit spread

Discussion in 'Options' started by fxcattrade, Jul 4, 2020.

who thinks it will be successful ?

1. Will be profitable

10.0%
  2. Will NOT be profitable

90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. old coot

old coot

Why would anyone think they could "buy a system"? If the system worked to the advertised extent, every single trader for every fund would use it and every fund would have annual returns of more money than there is on earth.
    People that believe they can pay for a magic trick are just severely deluded. It's like paying for a PhD from verifiabledegree.com. You send them 600 bucks, a copy of a picture ID(both sides), AND your credit card info. Then wonder why you're screwed, have a maxed out credit card, and the FBI is at your door because of some crime committed by a person showing your ID.
    Not only that, you didn't learn anything.

I stay amazed.

#21     Jul 6, 2020
  2. Hi
    I looked at the training videos that is included in the package and it appears to be very basic. They did state that it is a strategy for beginner traders in all fairness. I guess only time will tell. People in this forum seems to be quite negative about it and in hindsite I probably should have posed the question before I bought the training package / advisory service. They seemed to be from a training company with a number of people involved and they do have a lot of courses on offer. I must admit I am getting quite a few emails from them now promoting other training packages and they do have a number of webinars every day. You can even view them in their live trading room. However, I hear what you say and I will proceed with more caution in future. Thanks for your comment.

#22     Jul 6, 2020
  3. @fxcattrade, any update, interested to see how this works for you, i have had some Tom Busby, and Booker things so i am familiar with this band of traders.

#23     Jul 7, 2020
  4. @traderlux
    I did receive the trading signal alert as they promised, it is for a bull putt credit spread (options). My platform is ameritrade - thinkorswim as they suggest. I immediately placed the trade when I received the text message. However, I struggled to get the order filled at the suggested credit price. I rechecked the trading signal and all was corrected. I did manage to get the trade filled at 10 cents lower - eventually. Perhaps i received the text message late as I am in South Africa (Africa) and they are in the States. The option will only expire on Friday. So I will let you know if it was successful.

#24     Jul 8, 2020
  5. @fxcattrade
    how is your trade going, does it look like it will be a win.

#25     Jul 9, 2020
  6. Yes, it was a win.

The option expired on Friday. I banked USD 122.75. I know it is only paper money / simulated trading, but we all have to start somewhere. It is only one trade per week, which might be a bit slow. How was your experience with them ?

#26     Jul 13, 2020
  7. @fxcattrade
    congrats on the win, what was the stock being traded.
    had mixed results with some of the services, and they kept adding new services for more cost.
    presently have a service with busby from this group of traders called tgas,

#27     Jul 13, 2020
  8. Stock trade was on symbol MU. Bull put credit spread 50 / 49 STRIKE price. It closed at 50.70, which was very close. At one point it was "in the money" and I would have lost money on the trade. However, it recovered.

Yes, I also get daily emails from them selling other products and I also listened to Tom Busby. My word they are selling hard. Everything is a never to be repeated offer. You have to sign on now, otherwise you wil miss a once in a lifetime opportunity.

#28     Jul 13, 2020
  9. MU can be a tough one to trade, it is on my caution list. semiconductor stocks in general can be hard to trade.

#29     Jul 13, 2020
  10. @fxcattrade
    do you have a trade on for this week? tough week so far.

#30     Jul 16, 2020