2 Click Trick - Lance Ippolito - Trading Bull Put credit spread

Discussion in 'Options' started by fxcattrade, Jul 4, 2020.

who thinks it will be successful ?

1. Will be profitable

10.0%
  2. Will NOT be profitable

90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi all

I am a beginner trader and recently purchased Lance Ippolito trading 2 Click Trick advisory service. As of Monday, the 7th of July 2020, I am going to start trading a demo account of USD 5000. The idea is to document the Profit/Losses of the trading strategy as experienced by a novice trader.

Wish me well on my journey !

traderlux likes this.
  2. Yeah, everyone I know who bought some mysterious trading system for a few grands made millions and are living in Bahamas by now.

caroy, Atikon and Snuskpelle like this.
  3. Reviews on this guy are very negative. Sounds like a whole lot of smoke in the wind. Why would I need to sell anything if I can be in Bahamas, with those returns??
    I started with a trading group years ago now, and tought a friend who was a painter to trade ES and NQ. He took 10,000 account to 23,900 in 2 months. It can be done, but with strict money management and discipline. He thanked me with a gaming pc and a monitor later.
    Good luck in your tests man. Will be interesting to find out what happens.

4. Atikon

Atikon

What are the chances both, you and OP, registered not even 2 months ago...Bitcoin scams volume coming to an end or so it seems

5. Do you see me scamming anyone or selling anything ever??? Stupid comment

6. Atikon

Atikon

Mate you are posting ominous references on every newbee thread out there, you are just lvl 2 of the scam. No worries, keep on walking, as they say in germany: "every day a idiot wakes up"

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  7. guru

guru

So you paid him $3K so that you can setup a $5K demo/paper trading account?
    And you had to post his full name / the name of the product so others may buy it as well?
    Btw, here is great review of that guy/product, so that you can estimate your paper profits immediately:
    https://www.tradingschools.org/lance-ippolito-of-wealth-press/

8. Atikon

Atikon

"Lance Ippolito is the latest charlatan to emerge from the financial den of thieves known as Wealth Press. According to Lance Ippolito, he started a hedge fund and managed $250,000,000,000. Yes, that is $250 billion — at Citigroup Capital Markets. Unfortunately, the SEC has never heard of this guy. Nor has FINRA — the regulatory agency that manages the licenses of Citigroup and over hundreds of thousands of financial professionals. It all appears to be a ripe fantasy. But ripe fantasies is what Lance Ippolito apparently specializes. He claims to earn 500% per month. And he claims that you can easily earn 1200% in only 7 days. So much financial huff puffery that this is quite possibly the worst TradingSchools.Org has ever written about. Never a mention of any losses. He claims he as a “2-Click Trick” where all you need to do is “click a button” and money is automatically deposited into your account — guaranteed. His secrets are revealed with a one time annual payment of ‘just’ $3k per sucker. But hurry up because “only one seat remains.” Lance Ippolito’s boss is a financial huckster named Roger Scott. A dude that claims he is an attorney (he is not) an claims he worked in the White House (he didn’t) and he also knows a rediculous “secret” to easy wealth that is slippery and reaks of snake oil. Avoid these Florida swamp critters and their promises of “get rich quick” glory."

may I refer OP to r/wallstreetbets ?

9. Looking at you, I would say your face is more of an idiot than mine. At least I dont look like my dogs ass

10. Atikon

Atikon

I don't own a dog, but I'd say it's the other way around vlad, good luck with that scheme ;)

#10     Jul 4, 2020