2 Brand New 1905FP LCD's For Sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Just got 2 brand new ones the other day. I am willing to sell them for around $310 a piece + s/h. They are in original box w/ everything.

PM me or let me know who is interested...

2. I also have a 2005fp brand new.. I am willing to sell it for around $450 + shipping.

3. it has been as low as $280+tax from dell... and it will happen again & again.

4. gnome

gnome

$269.00, actually.

5. I am not making any money on it. I just decided that the dell LCD is a bit too bright for me and I will go with the NEC.

I am just trying to break even on it. I am located in NYC.. so if anyone is interested we can save money on shipping that way.

6. I see them selling for around $350 on ebay.. so if I cant sell it here.. I will go there.

7. there 269 with zero shipping from dell many times. i've bought 3 of them

8. Well they are not on sale now.. and if anyone needs a monitor now I have a pretty good deal to offer. Remember if you add the tax is comes out about the same.

I checked both of these monitors and they both are perfect as far as dead pixels and all.

9. Trend Fader,

Is there a quick and easy way for you, or anyone else, to explain to me what a dead pixel looks like on a LCD? Is it something that is noticeable right off?

I have a Dell 1905FP that I ordered from Dell awhile back along with a Dell E173FP that I received for free with my Dell Dimension order and have never opened the 2 boxes.....With my Dell Dimension I am using a Hitachi LCD and I have a Dell Notebook but both screens always look fine to me....so basically, I don't even know what to look for to find a so called dead pixel?

Thanks