2 Bar Charlie "Live Demo" (Phase 2)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T-REX, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-REX

T-REX

Scalping 101

When scalping as it so called one is looking to manipulate inconsistencies within supply/demand during the course of the trading day. In the early 90's this was referred to as "Daytrading".
    However, as time progress traders started dabbling with intraday price patterns and overlaying them with all sorts of technical indicators and regression calculations on moving averages and support/resistance levels with many standard deviation models........All to no avail.

By the end of the 1999 the market was at an alltime irrational exuberance. It was not until March 2000 that the 1st taste of "Reality" started to set in- Anybody can make money in a Bull market!

Once the "Shadow of the Bear" started to awaken the daytraders found themselves in quite a quandary. their systems failed to perform. What happened?

They did not know how to trade but rather thought that they could because everytime they bought a stock - it shot up in value.

The 2 Bar Charlie "Live Demo" was designed to exploit the anomaly of time vs. price on an intra-day basis without the disturbance of noise and fancy technical indicators. what I wanted to teach is.........How to trade like a pro using a few simple rules and discretion!

Period!

Now that you have seen 1st hand how it is done the purpose of the journal was to record the "Daily Trading Plan" so that you would have a road map for the upcoming trading day.

#21     Dec 19, 2003
  2. Canibus

Canibus

Yo Hommie what's crackle-latin?
    Yo its on and poppin up in dis peace 4 real.
    Honnies B sweatin a playa.

jes wanna thank u 4 a great year.
    Thanx for allowin me to post yo SCALP stuff in my journal.
    look forward to da live joint. keep it commin hommie.
    keep sendin me dem newsletters 2. Day aint nuttin but da truth!

smoke dis? some dude sent me a spam email wanna get me to subscribe to his newsletter and it be costin like $1,400 or some stupid junk like dat. Whateva. I aint interested in no jive.

yo T-REX you da man!

thanx again hommie 4 da hook up peeps.

peace out

Blaze 1 fo Johnny.

#22     Dec 19, 2003
    #23     Dec 19, 2003
  4. Too funny, is this something like a jackolope?
    Or did you mean "Rabid" dog

#24     Dec 19, 2003
  5. thank you.
    I guess spellcheck missed that one?

#25     Dec 19, 2003
  6. #26     Dec 19, 2003
  7. You are doing great work for the case study there T-Rex and your trading shadow Contrarian. Hope your two worlds don't blow up when you try to launch the same Journal promised by both of you after the first of the year.

Really T-Rex, a millionaire and you can't make an effort to buy your own URL and Web Site.

#27     Dec 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.