2 Bar Charlie "Live Demo" (Phase 2)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T-REX, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-REX

T-REX

#11     Dec 18, 2003
  2. T-REX

T-REX

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON!
    You will notice that they post one right after the other and just minutes apart and ALWAYS in the same thread that I just happen to be in???

See what I mean?

#12     Dec 18, 2003
  3. newtoet

newtoet

Wow. So, there is only one person that does not like you? And, that one person has multiple aliases?

Funny how you came up with the multiple alias scenario AFTER you were accused of it.

Kind of like a two year old, without any original thoughts.

Sorry, I think the more plausible explanation is a lot of people gave you the benefit of the doubt but it became obvious to all that you were full of BS.

You are a lying scammer who will cost people money by giving them just enough information to put on bad trades.

EDIT - I am done posting about T-REX. Newbies, be warned. The people that have been around already know he is a fraud. Goodbye, T-REX fraud.

#13     Dec 18, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I suppose that, at some point, anyone who's interested has to ask himself if he wants to become involved with somebody this delusional.

Can you imagine that this guy - if he is to be believed - was actually a broker?

#14     Dec 19, 2003
  5. This guy actually have a journal or system or is it just some twisted world of multiple personalities?

If this guy was a broker, would he call himself to ask the other personalities what they wanted to buy that day? Must be an interesting day in the office with this guy.

#15     Dec 19, 2003
  6. T-REX

T-REX

YES I was a broker once and YES I did have a journal before it was closed because of the above stalker who spammed my journal with his personal attacks against me.

I am a Discretional Trader NOT a systems trader.
    I have "automated" my analysis but NOT my trading.
    I look at price.

#16     Dec 19, 2003
  7. Then finish the losers's life loop. A Broker, a Journal, .... A PERSONAL WEBSITE!!!

For someone who claims to be a millionaire, you sure are lame in comprehending this.

#17     Dec 19, 2003
  8. T-REX

T-REX

If I were a fraud wouldn't it be obvious by now?
    wouldn't other people besides the ET stalker have come out to condemn me in droves?

Ask yourself this question:

Why is it that the only people who attack me happen to be the same aliases I already exposed?

Were are all the other people with more than 500 post under their belts who happen to have been around for a while?

Why have they not come out to expose me?

Let's examine the evidence:

T-REX Journal: though I'll admit it may be a difficult read because you have to 1st save the attachment to your hardrive before you can view the download. It still contains "ALL" of pre-market trades and my intra-day 2 Bar Charlie setups & market updates.

Just do a search and you will see EVERY instance where I would post that a possible 2 Bar Charlie setup was occurring and where I even in most cases posted a chart along with the message.

Live demo: Need I say more? Not only did I provide a blow by blow commentary as the demo progressed but I also demonstrated a real trade with $$$ PROFITABLE results!

Yet I was accused of not following a "system" that I posted prior to the demo. The fact of the matter is that I don't trade a system but rather what I posted was what I look for in a possible set up.
    It is difficult to try and explain how you feel about a given trade when you are a discretional trader. It is difficult to explain that you had a gut feeling about something that you can not put into words that is based on experience and NOT a static system!

Some people are novices and/or just plain too stupid to understand trading on multiple timeframes and think that in order to be profitable you have to use a "system" that tell you when to buy and when to sell.

I rest my case.

p.s. Just read my journal and you will see where several times I asked to stay on topic and not waste my time with insults but to no avail.....the insults kept coming at me despite my efforts to control the situation. It was not until later that I learned how to use the "ignore" feature but by then it was too late.

#18     Dec 19, 2003
  9. I would ask Contrarian to step forward in declaring that you are a fraud. OOppppps....forgot, that is you T-Rex!!!

Please keep up your looney tune paranoia rants. You are coming together as a nice case study for a Psch. book. Students will have a boundless field day. They may even make money from your trading methods on the side - NOT!!

#19     Dec 19, 2003
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

I didn't understand a thing you posted in your 'live demo', there I said it :D

#20     Dec 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.