2 Bar Charlie Day Trade System ("LIVE DEMO")

Discussion in 'Trading' started by T-REX, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-REX

T-REX

I assumed that I was dealing with losers as calm as I possibly could.

As far as being a Master trader. I don't need validation from people (not you personally) who can't trade nor have even come close to demonstrating that fact. I do however enjoy and appreciate comments from my peers.

Who are my peers?

1.) Those that post thier trades in "realtime" win/lose or draw.
    2.) Those that have already written on the subject(s) that are currently been discussed.
    3.) Those that have gone before me.
    4.) Those whom other people have entrusted them with thier money to manage and trade with on thier behalf.
    5.) Those rookies/newbies that post respectful, insightful, thought provoking insight and ask intellegent questions.
    6.) Those newbies looking to learn new things.
    7.) Experienced traders looking to add to thier knowledge.

These are whom I personally respect. NOT the JERKS that only post negative comments about people that they are not even in the same league with.

When you prove yourself as I have done time and time again thats when you earn my respect. (not YOU personally per say).

:D

Now when you speak about calmly is this what you mean?

10-14-03 07:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from dbphoenix:

Actually, you haven't done anything of the kind. But if believing that you have makes you feel better, then knock yourself out.

I suppose I could also point out that if you actually were right, you wouldn't have to make so many posts trying to convince everyone that you're right. But seeming to be right is important to you, whether you are or not.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.k. I'll entertain your point for a moment.

Lets say I did not post a live demo today.

If you had simply traded the system today would it have made you money?

p.s. using the basic tenants of the system. No variations. You still would have made money. The 1406 stoploss was not hit. However, the 1413.50 trigger was hit and that would have put you in the market. Would you not have been able to make 4 points? 7 points? How about 10?

I think you get my point. You can dance around it all you want but the truth is the 2 bar charlie system works and you my friend had nothing to do with it! Does that bother you?
    It obviously does so may I suggest that you create a system, trade it in realtime and then do a live demonstration so we can laugh at you.

.............And what about this?

10-14-03 05:20 PM

Quote from dbphoenix:

Not bitter. Amused. All you demonstrated was showmanship, if that. I can't add anything to what NihabaAshi wrote. Perhaps you're not bright enough to understand what he said.

Dude. whats up with the insults? Have you nothing of value to bring to ET? I have not seen one post from you demonstrating in realtime anything of value. No realtime trades. No journal. No track record. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

Can you prove that you can even trade at all?
    Can you post just one positive trade idea?

I bet you couldnt win a trade to save your life.
    You only exist to bagger others because its obvious that you have lost all of your trading capital and now you are just bitter.

............And how about this?

10-15-03 12:14 PM

Quote from kernan:

Just a suggestion, but maybe if you would tone down your arrogance and confrontational attitude, more people would be willing to listen to you.

Hello kernan. I think that I remember you?
    Have we not "had it out" before?

You currently are not on my "ignore" list so lets talk.

R U saying that YOU believe that I'm Arrogant?

If so please give me a demonstration of this that is not one sided or leaves out the "entire" situation behind the text.

Do not take anything out of context in your example please.
    I truly would like to know why you consider me to be arrogant?

Personally, I don't believe that I have anything to be arrogant about. When I first started my T-REX Journal my 1st 2 weeks were tough. Since then I have not had a losing day or week. Now I say that is GREAT! Not arrogant. I could very well lose the next 200 trades in a row. would that make me arrogant too. Or is my mere existance annoying to some here at ET who are perpetual losers?

Please advise.

If the above RUDE & IGNORANT statements directed toward me is what you are referring to then the only thing left for me to do is to ignore people right?

HAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAH!:p :

#151     Oct 15, 2003
  2. Hey gang, this thread has taken a few wrong turns. I'll close this one as it contains the trading history. Comments about the same can be made in the Poll thread.

Expect to see this one cleaned up later this evening.

#152     Oct 15, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.