$2,500 to $1M in 180 days

Discussion in 'Journals' started by EagleFutures08, Nov 27, 2008.

1. no doubting this one

[​IMG]

#31     Nov 28, 2008
  2. dhpar

dhpar

you started better than i expected. i guess you are leaving it for the last day...?

godspeed :)

#32     Nov 28, 2008
  3. veggen

veggen

Dude, no need to show of with your math skills if that was your intention!

A trader with great skill (not saying that OP has this or not), could probably make 100% of trading account every day, if he pushes margin. Its all about your mental boundaries. Making 850% in 118 trading days is NO impossible task at all. Tough but possible.

#33     Nov 28, 2008
  4. tommaso

tommaso

Similarly, under the same attitude, one could make -100% in just 1 of the first 117 days, as well.

And this does not seem very unlikely. :)

T

#34     Nov 28, 2008
  5. JohnBob

JohnBob

Please note OP's original post - 180 trading days, not 180 calendar days yielding 118 trading days. It is in the first paragraph following observation #4.

#35     Nov 28, 2008
  6. veggen

veggen

Absolutely! Imho, in order to achieve his goals, he will have to take the biggest risk in the begining. As things progress, and hopefully for OP, progress in the right way, he can allow himself to risk less and less per trade as his trading account grows.

#36     Nov 28, 2008
  7. eagle

eagle

Once he has acquired enough trading experiences, he will realize that high math skill is no use. Trading requires only very basic math. Mental ability to deal with the continuously changing situations is the most required and memory of course. Darwin theory stated that individuals best adapted to their environments are more likely to survive and reproduce. So forget the complex calculation, but must be flexible to the circumstances in order to survive.

#37     Nov 28, 2008
  8. all I can say is HAHAAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAHHAHAHA to your math skills. You need around 5.2% per day to turn 2500 into a million in 118 trading days.
    But nothing surprises me any more here on ET.

#38     Nov 28, 2008
  9. Leave this ET OP cat alone...you should be encouraging him...

TO: EaglesFutures...GO FOR IT!!!!....

DO NOT let the "old crusty mutual fund buy and hold" mentality hold you back from your daytrading futures trading dream!!!

Please note here what futures contract you will be trading and how many cars per trade and how many trades per day...GO FOR IT!!!

#39     Nov 28, 2008
  10. veggen

veggen

I could not agree with you more!

#40     Nov 28, 2008