$2,500 to $1M in 180 days

Discussion in 'Journals' started by EagleFutures08, Nov 27, 2008.

1. sc85

sc85

LMAO!

#21     Nov 28, 2008
  2. Just curious on the math and projected returns you expect? Care to share the expansion plans - just numbers not strat, etc.

#22     Nov 28, 2008
  3. Picaso

Picaso

OK, let's say that 2,500 is something you could spend on any nice 1-week vacation and that you can live with losing that much/little without blinking: you have a chance, small as it may be...

... until that 2,500 becomes a grand or two and then you start feeling the heat.

Good luck all the same, this should be interesting.

Best trading,

Jorge

The picture: how about posting your trades real time? ;D

#23     Nov 28, 2008
  4. I have been making 30% last year and I am up 30% year to date, obviously there is no need to post my trades they are very very boring and slow.

In short my trading approach, selling naked puts, lacks all the glamour and excitement of your trading, $ 2500 to 1 M in 180 days.

One thing I would like to say though, I hope I will be on the opposite side of your trades, you think that you are going to catch a huge salmon, I think you are going to get a catfish.

Deep inside I would want you can make your million, it will surely be inspiring and give some hope to regular folks.

#24     Nov 28, 2008
  5. You do realize that in order for you to reach this goal your monthly return would have to be incredible. But anyway, I'm here to watch the train wre... uh... hmm... show. :D

#25     Nov 28, 2008
  6. 11/28/08 No trading.

#26     Nov 28, 2008
  7. [​IMG]

#27     Nov 28, 2008
  8. 180 days equals to around 118 trading days.

In order to turn $2,500 into 1 million you have have to make around 850%.

In order to make 850% in 118 trading days you would have to make 7.2% everyday.

All i can say to that is HAHAAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAHHAHAHA.

Have fun with your attention getting thread.

#28     Nov 28, 2008
  9. Hello jim, that's quite an ambitious goal you have there. From reading your intro, I understand there's not going to be any Q&A on what you do or how you do it. I would simply recommend caution with that kind of money and an apprently red-hot way to make more money. I have seen others with similar threads go bust or just stop posting, for whatever reason. I hope you are not heading that way, and that you will eventually share your success with those of us who read ET looking for nuggets of wisdom. God knows there is already an overabundance of turds here from posters who do not trade.

Success!

#29     Nov 28, 2008
  10. eagle

eagle

Looks like a hawk instead! :D

#30     Nov 28, 2008