1991 Booklet Says Obama Born In Kenya!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 17, 2012.

1. I get your point but there are a lot of people in positions of power who are educated on this subject. I have no idea what would happen, but the highest levels of govt would be obligated to kick his ass out, that includes the military. I don't think that these are the type of people that could be intimidated to shut up.

#51     May 17, 2012
  2. stu

stu

"The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii."

So do you just blank the parts that must 'make it be not true'.

#52     May 17, 2012
  3. This is a pretty damning point and it just changed my mind. I'm not saying I believe BO was born in Kenya but IF this was in his biography for 16 years and not changed there is no way he didn't know about it. That is impossible.. and he should be called out on it.

#53     May 17, 2012
  4. jem

jem

This is your typical troll b.s. You project your inadequacies on the people who call you out. Then you lie about what you wrote and did by trying to pull a Clinton... but you do not have his charm or brains.

#54     May 17, 2012
  5. stu

stu

Damning in what way? That he might be what.... and what politician isn't? Separate point whether he knew or should have known.

Doesn't make a birther's assertions any more true.

#55     May 17, 2012
  6. stu

stu

Let me know when you have anything sensible to say. I won't wait in.

#56     May 17, 2012
  7. jem

jem

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/Obama-pamphlet-in-use-2007

and here is the point...

"Obama had already been a national figure for three years, since the Democratic National Convention in 2004, by the time the biography was changed; he had been a sitting Senator for over two years."
    -----
    my point...

for the obama loons to have an argument that Obama was not aware of his own literary bio for 16 years they would have to accept he is the least competent man on the planet.

#57     May 17, 2012
  8. Saying you're not a fag doesn't make it so.

#58     May 17, 2012
  9. HOME!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/87pXa2pK6sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#59     May 17, 2012
  10. Damning that it is evidence he is at best a liar. You guys want to rip on Romney for bullying a kid in school and strapping his dog's kennel to the roof. lol seriously that's all you got? This is ONE paragraph which obummer had to read at some point.. I think it would be next to impossible to miss that it stated you were born in the wrong country. It's not like he was some superstar when this was written and they wrote it without his consent. He HAD to notice. And it does lend some credibility to what jem, Pspr and others have said.. maybe his school records show that he applied as a foreign exchange student. That would be damning, no?

#60     May 17, 2012